Monday, August 21, 2006

Ach Du Lieber !!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, everyone was gone by noon yesterday, and I think they all had a good time. I know I did, well, except for a few unfortunate events.

Friday afternoon, I picked Dubya up at the airport. He wanted to keep a low profile, so he was dressed as a German tourist. As we were walking through the airport, he greeted every passer-by with the phrase, “Guten Tag, mi amigo.” I was thinking to myself, who does he think he is, “Adolf Rodriguez?” Also, and trust me on this, the sight of George Bush in lederhosen is quite disturbing.

Upon our arrival to my abode in Springfield, he unpacked and we sat outside and had a few beers and pretzels. As you can see from the picture, President Bush remained incognito. Later, we ordered a pizza, had a nightcap, and got ready for bed. I insisted that he take my bed, but he wanted to sleep on the living room couch so he could watch TV.

I’ll have to admit, GW was kinda cute lying there on the couch watching, “Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends.”, but when I woke up Saturday morning the sight of him was a bit more troubling. When I walked into the living room at 7AM, I was greeted by the sight of our President, still clad in lederhosen, watching “The Wiggles”, and singing along with them as they performed “Fruit Salad, Yummy, Yummy.” I simply turned away and went to the kitchen to make coffee.

After that, we spent the day getting ready for the party. Later today, I will get into the hilarious details of the party, but first things first. The manager of the apartment complex called and wants to meet with me to “re-visit” some of the building rules. I also have to go out and get some stain remover for the bathroom floor. Seems Ms. Lollobrigida found out the hard way, that a fifth of vodka and a half-gallon of Spumoni ice cream don’t mix well.

Until then…Cheers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God... I'm finding out that half a fifth of Vodka and ME don't mix. I'm dying over here.

Schmoop said...

Poor thing...It's still morning out there, have a Screwdriver!!

Unknown said...

Aaaaaah!!! That's all I drank last night. Not good not good. lol