Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Let's Go To The Boo-Vies, Part I

Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street are all decent movies, but I have compiled a list of little known, yet must see horror flicks. I offer you the following overviews of each film…

Shy unassuming Bob Bellows (played by Jeffrey Tambor) purchases a computer for his home. Little does he know that the PC is possessed by the soul of a wicked 17th century dominatrix. Through his computer, she trains him in the art of BDSM to the point of driving him mad with seduction. Find out the sensual evil that happens to Bob when you watch, “Love at First Byte”.

A strange meteorite falls from the sky on a summer night outside of Dublin. A curious raccoon spies the celestial pile of residue and playfully rolls in it. The next morning he develops rabies and leprosy. He also develops supernatural strength matched only by his thirst for human blood. Watch as he terrorizes the citizens of Dublin in the classic thriller, “Lepercoon”.

The Vatican discovers that the Anti Christ is 10 years old and living somewhere in New York City. They quickly dispatch the The Holy Papal SWAT team to bring the spawn of Satan back to Rome…Dead or Alive. Oscar, Oliver, and Oswald (Jason Alexander, Patrick Dempsey, and Steve Buscemi) engage in a bloody and satanic battle with the devil child and his minions. Will they win? Find out after viewing, “The O-Men”.

An eerie and evil specter is terrorizing the host, crew, and audience of a wildly popular TV talk show. Sickness, murder, and mayhem are the topic of the day. Can the ghostly apparition be stopped before all is lost? Watch the late Shirley Hemphill starring in the classic 1991 horror flick, “Phantom of the Oprah”.

Do I have more movies to mention? I have many more…I hope you’ll come back later to check…If you’re not too frightened!!!
Muhhhhhhwwhhhaaaaaaaaaa.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Flesh Gordon?

Schmoop said...

What about Gordon Jump?

Steven said...

I might be too frightened...

No, seriously...I just wet my pants. ;)

Steve~

Unknown said...

In a world, where meth addicts run loose through the streets drinking the blood of their victims, where survival is dependent upon who has the most Sudafed in their medicine cabinet, we bring you:

Crankula!

BTW- I'm still LMAO at Phantom of the Oprah! hahahahaha

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... Crankula stars Danny Bonaducci and Jodie Sweetin of Full House. ;)

Schmoop said...

I am sorry about your loose bladder Steve...But try to carry on. HA...We got plenty o' Crankulas here in Swingfield.

Mo and The Purries said...

Shirley Hemphill would have made a fab Phantom of the Oprah!

But I love the O-men, too!

great great great!

Schmoop said...

Thanks Glenda!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I don't really watch horror flicks, but I think I'd pay good money to watch The O-Men and Love at First Byte.

Schmoop said...

Thanks...And see them with someone you love!!