Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Lot in Life

I took a career survey recently to find out what kind of job suits me.

The results came up with the following.

Zoo Keeper…

Their Definition: You can only handle a baby spider monkey, a parakeet, and a teeny, tiny kitteh. This is pushing it.

Cheap Beer Taster…

Their Definition: You have the palate of a twelve year old, also the mind.

Key Finder…

Their Definition: Can find keys. Duh.

Cook...

Their Definition: You can heat up frozen chicken patties, and add cheese. The cheese part is subjective.

This explains a lot.

Zoooooves!!

8 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

I'll tell ya...The chicken patties came our pretty well. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

MysteryChick said...

Hey, according to my kids my chicken patty heating abilities are so bad I should "just throw them away" before I waste my time heating them.

Plus, only beer snobs don't like cheap beer. I have room in my heart for the cheap stuff and the good stuff too but every once in a while a chicks just gotta have a Bud Light!

Mike said...

Go with the zoo keeper. You've got Matt-man to prove you can handle it.

Jay said...

Mmmmm chicken patties. I just got some at Aldi's the other day. I don't put cheese on mine though. Also, no mayo. Gahhhhh! I hate mayo.

Anyway, I took one of those career tests once. It told me I should be a garbage man. Keeping expectations low!

Beth said...

Matt: Thanks! I do my best;)

Chick: Don't give up honey, it gets easier using that heating thing on that big box;) My beer of cheapness is Milwaukee's Best Light.

Mike: Are you saying Matt-Man is a parakeet?

Beth said...

Jay: You and your aversion to mayo, and now cheese? Commie. I could do the garbage man route, but I couldn't lift the cans.

Mike said...

Matt-Man could be a big parakeet and you might not know it. You know how to tell? If you hear a deep voice go 'hEEEEre kitty kitty'.

MysteryChick said...

Jay doesn't like cheese OR mayo?! What is the world coming to!