Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fresh Fish


Well….for me the fishing season kicked off this past weekend. Ah yes, stood in the roasting sun for 3 hours, as I continuously cast and reeled my bait. My bobber only went down once….Once in three hours!! The fish were not biting. You now why they were not biting? Because they were having SEX!!!

That’s right, all along the shore the Carp were gettin’ their groove on. Fins flailing, big ol’ orange, Angelina Jolie carp lips sucking each other, and scales rubbing….Oh, the humanity…And ya know, I figured after awhile they would have to stop and eat, and I would get a bite….Wrong…They continued their carnal ways like teenagers strung out on Ecstacy. Alas, maybe next weekend will fare better, maybe next weekend instead of diddling their worms, they will be eating some.

And now, Our Moment of Hinn:


"I saw Jesus walk into my bedroom." Benny Hinn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There is nothing quite so taming to one's human carnal desires than the image of fish sex. lol