Thursday, August 31, 2006

Best Blog of The Day for August 31, 2006

It is indeed an honor and a privilege to wake up and see that I have been honored as "Best Blog of the Day" for August 31, 2006.

This of course has changed the tone of my entry for today, which of course will be later than usual due to the need for me to address the aforementioned kudos.

While I am ruminating upon the splendiferous award, please review some of previous posts. I have provided a link to my site's critique and it offers links as well to some of my shall we say, more "Rose Induced Posts".

I want to thank the operators of "Bestest Blog of all Time" and especially to Mo, of "Blog Eat Blog World" who entered my site for consideration. I will, for now, put aside my story about the incident that took place when I woke up naked in the emergency room holding an empty bottle of Wild Irish Rose, a tub of Cheez Whiz, and a pack of Tarot cards. I will instead, work on my acceptance speech to the Academy and report back later today or tomorrow.


I will say this, "You like me, you really, really like me." You are all invited over for Loosemeat Sandwiches and Wild Irish Rose.

And Now...Our Moment of Hinn

"When it comes to the income of the ministry, I have no problem talking about it or what happens to the money."

--Benny Hinn (Ed. Note: really?)


Cheers,

Matt-Man




  • Bestest Blog of All Time
  • 16 comments:

    Mo and The Purries said...

    Yay!!!
    You don't know how hard it was NOT to tell you this yesterday, man.
    Congrats!
    Keep Rockin' The Funny!
    Blog On, Matt-man, Blog On!

    Schmoop said...

    Unfortunately of all days, something has come up and my return to funniness may not be seen again til' the 'morrow....Thanks Nick and thanks again Mo

    Jules said...

    Congrats Matt!

    Schmoop said...

    Thanks Julie...Keep Flippin' that Body !!

    jbwritergirl said...

    Matt matt bo bat, congrats man. Well deserved! I always enjoy your posts and your comments.

    Unknown said...

    Woo HOO to you!! I think we should celebrate by covering ourselves in Cheese Wiz and doing a tarot reading. Except this time, we should probably not involve that herd of Alpacas. Who knew?

    Schmoop said...

    Thanks jb...I've actually heard that pahrase many times over the years, bu tit was more like Matt Matt Fo Fat....

    Allie, you're the one who got me started and I just wann...I wanna...oh tears, tiny, tiny tears...sniff : )

    But you're right, I hate how Alpaca hair get stuck to the Cheez Wiz and somehow finds it's way into every nook and cranny of the human body.

    Schmoop said...

    bu tit? How Freudian of me....

    Unknown said...

    I had no idea Alpacas could get so aggressive when you try to walk away before they've had enough Cheese Wiz. They're crazy over that stuff. I think next time we should just stick with llamas.

    thethinker said...

    Congratulations. You deserved it.

    Schmoop said...

    Thanks Thinker...Now if Blogger would cooperate I could post my Friday Edition !!!!!!!

    Penrick said...

    Kudos - you deserve it. I'm sure you were added as a favorite to many bloggers. You are a great read.

    Mimi Lenox said...

    Belated congratulations to you! I've seen your name in blog circles before and just now got here via Bobby Griffin's Bestest Blog site.
    You are funny and I will certainly try to visit more often. Keep up the writing!

    Mimi Lenox said...

    Belated congratulations to you! I've seen your name in blog circles before and just now got here via Bobby Griffin's Bestest Blog site.
    You are funny and I will certainly try to visit more often. Keep up the writing!

    Mimi Lenox said...

    Belated congratulations to you! I've seen your name in blog circles before and just now got here via Bobby Griffin's Bestest Blog site.
    You are funny and I will certainly try to visit more often. Keep up the writing!

    Schmoop said...

    Why thanks Penny...and

    Thanks, Mimi
    Thanks, Mimi
    Thanks, Mimi