Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wild Irish Rose: Panacea

I was sipping on some Wild Irish Rose last night and realized that I hadn’t spoken of the wonder that is WIR. Oh sure, I recently did an installment of “Ask the Bag Man”, but I feel that I have neglected speaking out about the beauty of this potent potable. Not only does this elixir provide the palate with a tsunami of enjoyment, it has a myriad of uses around the house and for your everyday life.

Has Grandma’s good silverware, much like Grandma herself, grown dull and dirty from one too many Thanksgiving dinners? No problem, simply fill a bowl with Rose and start utensil dippin’. In just seconds the Rose turns the grime to shine. If you have enough WIR and a bathtub, you could even give Grandma a good Rose dippin’!!

Painful itching and burning? Soak a wad of toilet paper with Rose and secure the mass inside of that private place and voila, Preparation R. The pain is gone and you don’t have to worry about the pimple faced kid at the check-out counter asking for a price check on hemorrhoid cream over the Walgreen’s intercom.

Are you strapped for cash and your credit card debt has become unmanageable? A big insurance claim can put you back on the road to financial freedom. Nothing says “payday” like your house going up in flames. Wild Irish Rose makes a great fire accelerant. Best of all, it evaporates without a trace.

You are getting older and are becoming self-conscious of unsightly liver spots. Have no fear. Apply Rose topically to the affected areas and within seconds the festering patches are gone. WIR also works well as a facial dermabrasion. Warning: Unless you want your cheekbones to pop through the skin, do not leave on for more than four minutes.

Hey guys, is your partner whining about how “quick” you are in bed, and calling you names like “Premature Jack”? A few glasses of Rose will numb your rascal lickity-split, allowing you to work it all night. And don’t worry about an accidental fertilization because although your boys may want to go for a swim, the Rose is cleaning the pool.

Lastly, a little something for the ladies. Gals are you longing for that all-day fresh feeling? A splash or two of Rose on the sweet spot will make you feel like you’re dancing in the Alps. You will feel, smell, and yes, even taste great, long into the night.

So folks, there you have it, a few tips from the Matt-Man. As you can see, just like the Matt-Man, Rose is multi-faceted.
Cheers…

(Ed. Note: Dear readers, please be advised that the Matt-Man is NOT a medical doctor, a chemist, or an arsonist, he does; however, suffer from painful hemorrhoidal itch. None of his claims have been approved by the FDA, the FTC, or the Department of Homeland Security. He is, in fact, a moron…)

And Now, Our Moment of Motto…

Utah: “We Have All the Wives You Want, but Bring Your Own Bottle”

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm glad that there is something that can be done about that unfresh feeling, but what I'm really wanting to know is if it Rose will effectively clean my engine block.

Mo and The Purries said...

So, you're saying you're like the Dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding, where instead of a squirt of Windex, you just splash on some WIR?
Brilliant!

If you show up at your son's wedding with WIR in a spray bottle, you may just become a cultural ICON of Springfield!

Schmoop said...

Engine block? Did you mean that figuratively or literally...Either way the answer is YES...

Mo, this is Springfield..I dont do meth, I have a job, I'm not in jail....I already AM an Icon.

Unknown said...

LMAO to both of your responses. To mine, the answer to your question is YES.

And to the second one- I'm surprised you haven't been run out of town.

Raven said...

Ok, I''ve been out drinking tonight...not WIR sorry to say. I am too tipsy and too ADD to try and read all of the past posts...where can a North East Ohio girl pick up some WIR?

Schmoop said...

Dear Raven,

If you find a convenient store that's next to a Pawn Shop, there's an excellent chance that they carry WIR.

Matt

Janna said...

Y'know, the first time I tried WIR, I admit I was underage... it was my first year of college, so I woulda been around 18-19. I gave some money to my (also underage) friend who was going home for the weekend and he promised to bring me back "something" alcoholic in return.
He brought back a bottle of WIR.
Now, Matt-man, I know I've told you this story a thousand times already, but I just want to echo a warning to all you poor innocent newbies out there-- never eat an entire bag of Cheetos and drink an entire bottle of WIR in 45 minutes. You will be treated to unfortunate consequences, like a floor full of neon orange barf.
I'm just sayin'.

--Janna
(eagerly looking forward to the Bagwine Rumination state motto for Michigan)