Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm With Stupid: Saturday, We're Having A Lilith Fair, Sadly Without All the Hot Lesbians

Hi Kidz, Matt-Man Here…

It's Saturday and you know what that means. That’s right!!

I’m With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio at 6:30 PM EDT.

Before I get into the particulars of the show, I want to thank Schmoop for doing a great job taking over for me on Bagwine Ruminations.

I think she has done well, and will continue to do so…and she is hot…and well…back to my post…

Anyhoo…

Jayman and I have been having some success with our internet radio show on Blog Talk Radio, and we will be featuring yet another episode.

So…

Saturday evening at 6:30 PM EDT Jay and I are talking music.

We are gonna be talking hot rock babes, fave songs, worst bands, overrated bands, and….


Jayman will be interviewing China’s hottest rock star, Jon Bok Choyvee live in studio.

I’m With Stupid’s fave stylist, Jules Capri may even chime in on her critique of 80’s hair bands.

All of this and your phone calls at 661.244.9852 on I’m With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio at 6:30 PM EDT Saturday June 11th.

Hope to see and hear you there.

To access our show page, click HERE.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Jay said...

BRING BACK SCHMOOP! BRING BACK SCHMOOP! BRING BACK SCHMOOP!

Oh, uh, We're gonna rock the house baby!

Schmoop said...

Jay: Traitor!! Cheers Jayman!!