Friday, June 23, 2006

It's Friday And I Have Angers


It’s Friday, and in order to fully enjoy the weekend, I feel compelled to divest myself of a few things that bother, irritate, or downright piss me off. With that being said, I offer the following (and definitely abridged) list….


It drives me nuts when someone pulls out in front of me and then drives 15 mph…

Turn signals? Evidently they’re optional in Ohio…

Jessica Simpson (dudes…other than her boobs, she’s average at best) and her tonally challenged sister, Ashlee. I beg of you, no more…dear God, no more.

I cringe whenever someone says that they got something “for free”. You can get something “free”, but not “FOR free”.

Sean Hannity, Steve Doocy, Bill O’Reilly, ED Hill (who’s really a man), Shep Smith (who’s really a woman), Brian Killmeade, John Gibson…no explanation is needed, is there?

I fancy myself as a fan and critic of TV commercials. There is one out there that is incredibly annoying. It is for a new headache reliever called “Head On”. The ad shows some lady rubbing her forehead with what appears to be an oversized tube of Chap Stick while the announcer says THREE times:

HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD
HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD
HEAD ON, APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD


The commercial works because it does indeed give you a headache….

Oh, but there’s more that irritates me, such as:

Senators Brownback, Santorum, and Frist (among others) who are more concerned about the Ambiguosly Gay Duo becoming Uno, or the possibility of someone burning a freakin flag, rather than being concerned about the 2,500+ Americans who have died for the great “democracy” that is Iraq.

GW…’nuff said

People who call a TV or Radio talk show and leave their radio or TV on, and/or call in and are…well…illiterate and stupid.

Those Veterans who claim to have more right to say something about our country than I do because, They Served…

Asparagus and Brussel Sprouts

One last item to list today (although there are many others):

RACHEL RAY !!!! EVOO…I’m Gonna Make a SAMMY…DEE-LISH…
GIGGLE GIGGLE…She needs dirt sleep.


Well, I do feel much better now. Thank you for letting me vent. I will make certain to continue the feel good moment when the weekend begins. Later today, I’ll pop in Green Day’s Nimrod CD, and pop open a fifth of Rose, and tomorrow I am going fishing with my son…Life is looking up. Enjoy the weekend, and Cheers.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Our Moment of Hinn…

Once again, sitting in for Benny, a man who is quickly becoming a fave of the Bagwine Man, Pastor Rod Parsley of The World Harvest Church:


"To reap a perpetual harvest you need to sow a perpetual seed. I got a need for seed."

--Rod Parsley (Ed. Note: Ewww)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what, pretty much EVERYTHING you listed there also pisses me off. This is how I know you rock.

Rachel Ray's laugh makes me want to punch myself in the face.