Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's...Fox and Friends !!

It’s Tuesday, August 8th, and it’s time for Fox and Friends…Dum dum dum dee dum dum do do do dooooo

Doocy: Here’s what been happening since you went to bed. Intense fighting continues between Hezbollah guerillas and the descendants of Moses.

Kilmeade: Also, Steve, more Iraqis died today as a result of insurgents blowing up freedom starved civilians, while our courageous President continues to come up with a plan for success.

ED: We will get to those stories in a moment, but first, the big story of the morning is this. Are you ready for this guys?

Doocy/Kilmeade: You Bet!!

ED: There’s a report going around New York social circles that Bill and Hillary Clinton were spotted arguing inside a Manhattan eatery having quite the tiff….AND, ANNNND, their marriage may be on the rocks!!

Kilmeade: How could you not see this coming?

ED: I know, I know. And that’s what makes me call into question Hillary’s judgment. I mean I’ve been married three times and I always knew when it was time to move on.

Doocy: Maybe it’s all because Ann Coulter broke the news that President Clinton was a homosexual.

ED: She is always right on the mark, Steve.

Kilmeade: And soooo hot.

Doocy: In a second we are going to go to Jeff Goldblatt who is under extremely heavy Katyusha rocket attacks as we speak, but first something big happened in Washington last week, ED…

ED: Thanks Steve. Folks if you’re not already sitting down, you better do so. Last week, in ALLLLLL of its infinite wisdom, the Congressional cafeteria changed the name of FREEDOM Fries and FREEDOM Toast BACK…That’s Right BACK, to French Fries and French Toast.

Kilmeade: Unbelievable!!

ED: I mean c’monnnnnn. I am FURIOUS. They wouldn’t support us in our successful operations in Iraq, and yet some BUREAUCRAT decides to change the name. There ought to be some kind of investigation. And I suggest that all of our viewers write their Senators and Congressmen to voice their outrage.

Kilmeade: I’m with you, ED.

Doocy: Coming up after the break, a wounded and bleeding Jeff Goldblatt on the situation in Lebanon

ED: But first, you’ll never guess who claims to have slept with DNC Chair Howard Dean.

Kilmeade: Fox News, fair and balanced as always.

Dum dum dum dee dum dum do do do dooooo


And Now…Our Moment of Hinn:

“If you will come back and make that pledge, God will heal your heart tonight.”

--Benny Hinn

2 comments:

jbwritergirl said...

Hillary and Bill fighting? Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall of their bedroom?

Hillary: Are you coming to bed?

Bill: No I think I'll go out for a cigar.

Wait for it.....ahhh.....me thinks you get it!

jb

Schmoop said...

I dont think I could stomach being a fly on their bedroom wall...It might turn me off permanently.

And remember, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...but a good woman is a smoke...