Tuesday, August 15, 2006

State of Perplexion


A few things to ponder, consider, and upon which to ruminate:

Is a TV or refrigerator that is running well “off the fritz”?

If one’s clock is keeping precise time, is the clock “in whack”?

Just how cold is a witch’s tit?

The NCAA is banning some mascots that depict Native Americans from participating in some college events. Isn’t it ironic that the NCAA is headquartered in “Indianapolis”?

If you can look out of the corner of your eyes, does that mean that you have square eyes?

Why do men have nipples?

If life begins at conception, shouldn’t the legal drinking age be 20 years and 3 months?

Why does anyone named “Eddie” seem to be fast?

How did GW manage to ascend to the office of President?

Has there ever been a cold day in Hell?

Orange…which came first, the fruit or the color?

Can Rachel Ray die soon enough?

And lastly,

Does this look infected?


And Now…Our Moment of Hinn

Benny is busy thumping some Ethiopians on the head with his miracle palm, so sitting in today is Paul Crouch, President and founder of TBN

“I am a little god. I have His name. I am one with Him. I'm in covenant relation. I am a little god. Critics be gone!"

--Paul Crouch

6 comments:

Schmoop said...

Thanks for clearing all of that up for me. If I'm ever in doubt again, I will contact you...Ladies and Gentlemen, give a round of applause to Nick, "The Answer Man".

PS...Old Milwaukee is to beer, what Wild Irish Rose is to wine.

Schmoop said...

Some people call you Maurice, dont they?

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Yes, it looks to be infected. ;)

Schmoop said...

Either that, or it's a helluva place to get gout.

Penrick said...

People tell me that my tit isn't really that cold, but I would like you to judge it for yourself.

Schmoop said...

Woo Hoo, Cant wait Penny ; )