Friday, October 13, 2006

A Little Perversion is Fine, But....

Blogging has done many things for me. I have met new friends. I am writing on a daily basis again, which is something I should have been doing for the past twenty years. And most importantly, it has made me realize that there are people out there more twisted and disturbed than I.

Sure, there are times when I go back to a post and say to myself, “WTF?” I wonder how I could write something so vile. A couple of posts come to mind. I wrote an entry about how I have changed the definition of “having sex” to “having a meal”. I thought one of the more disturbing lines was “that I miss having sex with Mom and Dad.” You can read the entry here: Definition of Sex

A couple of Mondays ago I talked about how I came up with a non-surgical circumcision procedure using “Head-On” and “Wild Irish Rose”. I came up with a new slogan: “Head-On, Apply Directly to the Foreskin…” Another funny but a bit disturbing entry. You can read that one here: Apply Directly to the Foreskin

Now I come to the point of how blogging has made me realize that I am by far not as dark and disturbing as some people. I was reading my site visit stats the other day. As I was reading some of the referral links and keyword referrers, I came across a couple of doozies. The two of which I speak were directed to my site via a Google search.

The first one directed a person to my Sex Definition posting by his or her Google search using these words, “sex with mom and dad”. Cowabanga, Baby!! The odd thing is that this person appeared NOT to be in Kentucky or West Virginia. After I hurled, I thought of Ferris Bueller, disguised as Sloane’s dad, giving her a big kiss and grope in front of Principal Rooney. Rooney says, “So that’s how it is in their family.”

The one that was directed to my Head-On page was sent by Googling the words, “apply directly to the foreskin”. WTF? Okay, maybe it could have been something medical related. I don’t think so. This person did the search at 3 AM on a Friday night/Saturday morning. I’m thinking he/she was either preparing to have some kinky sex or just had unprotected sex with someone who is a walking petry dish, and is looking for a cure.

There are some strange ones out there alright, but the Matt-Man feels somewhat normal.

Cheers…

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel kinda bad because i just got a google search from some kid that said in his search terminology:

"im 10 and i have a problem daily wetting so i wear pull ups"

Poor kid. :(

Raven said...

Dear, you are cute and sweet...but many of us are much more twisted...your brain just works in different ways.

Mo and The Purries said...

why would someone search for these things?

what a weird world
all the more wonderful with you in it, matt-man

you make me look sane
:)

Cheesy said...

Oh baby but I LOVE them twisted!! They get me! Don't ever change....

I've been disappointed lately with my search words... very bland :o(

Carmen San Diego said...

I like searching the blogs as well because like you I've found a lot of quacks out there that make me look pretty normal considering I'm far from normal. It's all good.

Schmoop said...

That was me Allie...Glad I could help, Mo.Raven, no one has ever called me sweet!! Never changin' Cheesy, hope all is well Carmen.