Monday, December 11, 2006

Let The Matt-Man Cover Your Chest

Okay folks, it’s time for the 1st Annual Bagwine Ruminations:

“I Celebrated New Year’s With (Blankity-Blank) and All I Got Was (Blankity Blank)” Humor Contest.”

Here is the way that this soon to be honored tradition works. I am going to toss out a few names of people, and you must go on a Virtual New Year’s Eve date with one. If you’re lucky, your virtual date will continue onto the next day…wink wink. Entrants will describe their date in the funniest, sexiest, most disgustingly satirical way they know how. You can write a short story account, create a cartoon, write a poem of the events, or any other medium you can think of. If I can read and/or see your work, it’s in…

Here is what we will be judging the entries upon:

How funny is it? If it is offensive and rude at the same time, the more I will like it. Some detail would be appreciated. For instance, if someone entered: “I went out with Joe Stalin and I gave him a blow job at midnight.” Although somewhat funny in it itself, that would probably not cut it. However; if you describe in detail the act of how you gave it and how he reacted…well…you might have something there, especially if it took place on Rockefeller Plaza. That’s about all of the guidelines. I am giving the entrants a wide range of options.

Anyone is eligible to submit an entry; however, the prizes can be shipped within the 48 contiguous States of the USA only. The prizes are as follows: A pair of Bagwine Boxers, A Bagwine Baseball Cap, A Bagwine Woman’s Tee, and a couple of Bagwine Mousepads. For a picture of all the prizes (and other products) go to my Bagwine Store by clicking on the T-Shirt on the left sidebar.

Haircare Joe and I will be the judges, and our decisions will be alcohol impaired final. Entries can be submitted using my e-mail HERE or on my sidebar. If you have trouble sending it, let me know and we will figure something out. The deadline for entering is December 30, 2006. We will announce the winners on or before January 8, 2007 and then promptly ship the prizes.

Here is the list of folks that you can choose from for your virtual date:

Mary Magdalene, Star Jones, Madame Curie, Gandhi, Herman Goering, Jayne Mansfield, Moses, Golda Meir, Rachel Ray, Carrot Top, Manuel Noriega, Jenna Jameson, Truman Capote, Sammy Davis Jr., Caligula, and lastly, Cleopatra.

Good Luck and tell your friends to stop by and join the fun…
Cheers!!

22 comments:

Mo and The Purries said...

I was just watching your NeoCounter visitors scroll by.
You had someone visit you from Estonia.
I don't even know where Estonia is!
(thankyou, Kentucky public school system!)

As for your date challenge...
I'm gonna have to have a few eggnogs and mull over these choices.
I'm picturing Allie D and Moses on a date, and she's having him part more than the Red Sea...
Oh sorry, I'm supposed to be describing MY date...

ho ho ho
mo

Schmoop said...

LOL...Good One. Estonia is up on the Baltic Sea. Fomer USSR state.

Anonymous said...

Albania, Albania, it borders on the Adriatic.......

Schmoop said...

Very Good, Woody...Here have a cookie.

Lizza said...

Grrrrrr...

y.Wendy.y said...

I'm with Lizza...grrrrr.

Schmoop said...

Lizza and Wendz...What do you get when you put a naked American Man in bed with a naked woman from the Phillipines and a naked woman from France?

The Answer: I dont know but I'd sure as hell like to find out. Cheers.

Mo and The Purries said...

matt-man, with those two beautiful women YOU would be the loose meat in that sandwich!

Anonymous said...

Morgan must know you real well...loose meat

Schmoop said...

Morgen lobs one up and Haircare hits it out of the park. Thank you both.

Merritt Fields said...

We've digressed...Matt, you seem to cause everyone's morals to disappear.

Hmm, whom shall I date? I'll have to ponder this one for a while.

Schmoop said...

Ya think? Or maybe I cause eveyone's true moral compass to appear!! I am counting on you to send in an award winning entry, Aisby. You could even frame it in a series of Haiku...

Lizza said...

Because you are geographically biased, neither Wendz nor I will send you uber-erotic stories that will clear a lifetime's supply of wax from your ears!

And you do know what Wendz learned to do at drive-in movies, dontcha? But you don't know what I learned to do as a Girl Scout. Hah!

Mo and The Purries said...

Wow
the image of Phillipino Girl Scouts has rendered the Matt-man speechless...

now THAT's a first, Lizza!

cheers!
mo

Lizza said...

Hahaha! Let's savor Matt's speechlessness for a while, Mo. I'm sure it won't last. ;-) Cheers!

Unknown said...

OK... Shall I date the senior Nazi filthy pig or this orange guy?
Can I split the date or is this planned being a monogamic evening?

What about posting a shot of you in the Lady Tee, Boxershort and Cap if one of us girls living in the aggrieved countries will win?
Or a birthday suit shot? Your boys could play hide-and-seek with one of the mousepads you mentioned?

Deal or no deal? If not - decline another offer, please =)

Natalia said...

Sounds like FUN! Ummm I am gonna try to do this.

-N

Cheesy said...

Oh man I have to start my research!!!

Schmoop said...

Lizza: I am not geographically biased, merely financially challenged. So send that story in and teach me how to start a fire.

Sanni: Three ways are encouraged. And being the fearless one that I am, I accept your offer.

Nat: I am certain that anythin gyou write will be quite humorous, noe get to work on it!!

Cheesy: Not only am I excited about what you may write, I am also a bit frightened.

Odat said...

Hmmmmm....

Sonny said...

Okay, allthough I'm one of the girls living in the aggrieved countries just like Sanni, I think I'm gonna try to do this.
I haven't decided yet which person I choose.
I think I'll take Sammy Davis Jr., Moses or Cleopatra. I'll let ya know!

Hugs, Sonny

Schmoop said...

Good to see ya stepping up to the plate Sonny...Best of Luck to you...Cheers