Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas and Auld Lang Syne

This is it. That’s all there is. There isn’t any more. Bagwine Ruminations is shutting down until January 2, 2007. My dear friend Allie, from Memoirs of a Gouda, has graciously accepted the responsibility of plopping a post or two over the holidays from the Bagwine archives on my site to help ease your Matt-Man withdrawal.

The deadline for the New Year’s Date Humor Contest has been extended to January 1, 2007. For details and a list of prizes click HERE

To all of you I wish the best
Peace on earth, sparkling wine
Golden coins from a treasure chest

I hope the season finds you well
Fam’ly close, long time friends
Leaving gifts and stories to tell

And when the time’s passed and done
Share your joy with everyone.


--Matt-Man

To those of you celebrate it, I wish you a Very Merry Christmas, and to All of you who stop by I wish you joy, peace, and a Happy New Year...

CHEERS!!

14 comments:

Lizza said...

Wishing you and your son a very, very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Matt!

And maybe some sex, too. (For you, not your boy.)

Schmoop said...

Ha...Yeah my son is going to pee his pants when he gets those tickets. Happy New Year to you too my friend, and bless you for wishing sex upon me. Cheers Lizza!!

Merritt Fields said...

What...wha....I'm too hung over for this. You're LEAVING??? For a week?? What will I do? My daily dose of humor...GONE???? NOOOOOOO!

Schmoop said...

Be strong Aisby...I'm sure Gouda Girl will put some of my funnier posts up, and probably trash me at the same time...Fun at my expense, what could be better!?

Mo and The Purries said...

What?
No Matt-man for a WEEK???
Surely this is a joke, like Corky's untimely demise????
You're one of the few things that keeps me sane -- my weekday Bagwine fix!
Oh well, if I've snatched myself bald and lost twenty pounds when you return, you'll know why (hmm, then we'll look alike, too!) Ha!

Ho Ho Ho
Merry Merry Christmas to You!
Morgen

Schmoop said...

Allie will take care of it Mo...Have a fantastic Christmas my friend...And dont do it.. the world cant take two Mos or two Matts

Desert Songbird said...

Have an awesome Christmas with your son, Matt. Enjoy your time off, and then get your ass back here soon!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Are you too serving time next week?

Unknown said...

Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your son!
May all your dreams come true, my friend!

Enjoy your time and please come home save and sound! I am soooooo going to miss you!

Looking forward to date Mr Carrot Top and to your return... =)

xoxoxo

Steven said...

Does Matt-Man withdrawl usually start with an itchy anus?

Cause if so...it's already beginning for me. ;)

Enjoy the holidays Matty!

Steve~

Cheesy said...

Cripes I already miss you!!
See you in a week... frig all 7 whole damned days... what will I do?? Oh ya,,, WRITE! lol Enjoy your family moments my friend!

y.Wendy.y said...

Happy Christmas Matt-man.

Catch up with you next year, eh!

jbwritergirl said...

Have a wonderful time off. Merry Christmas

Ian said...

Merry Christmas, Matt-Man.

Ian