Friday, December 22, 2006

Streaming Friday !!

It’s Stream of Consciousness Friiiiiiiiiiday, so deck my halls and blow me down. I’m a little teapot short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. I am going to be partying with all of the brothers and sisters on Christmas Eve. Woop woop woop what fun we shall have. One of my brothers drinks DIET Tonic Water…What, regular tonic water has too many calories? I bet if he ever has to be put on oxygen he will ask for diet air.

Haircare Joe is comin’ to town so lock your doors and hide the children. I hope he remembers to bring his Tussy deodorant. Do I make you randy baby? Do I? Austin Powers and I have one thing in common….bad teeth. I wish I could give each and every one of you a fifth of Wild Irish Rose for Christmas. Spreadin’ peace through Bagwine. I am partial to the fugue. Dang my boys are itching better scratch ‘em. Why do dogs lick their balls? Because they can!! A classic. I’m in the mood for love, simply because you’re near me.

One of my son’s Christmas presents is a pair of Cleveland Cavalier basketball tickets for him and his mom. Best thing is, his uncle bought them. The only thing that I am giving him for Christmas is a hard time. Maybe I’ll take him a piping hot bowl of gruel. Nah, I couldn’t do that because the little man is just too darn sweet. Wake me up before you go go. Where the hell did that come from? I hate George Michael. Well I guess that’s a pretty strong thing to say about someone I don’t even know. Clang clang clang went the trolley.

I have been peeing quite frequently of late. I drink a lot of water, but damn, I have been going more often than Britney Spears exposes her hoo ha. Maybe I’m pregnant. I can’t be, because that would entail having sex, which we all know is in short supply in the world of Matt. When I go shopping tomorrow, perhaps I can go into a crowded store and “accidentally” rub up against some hot babes. Maybe that will help cool the fire. I bet Anna Nicole Smith smells.

I unknowingly cross my legs every time I hear “chestnuts roasting on an open fire” play on the radio. Asdfjkl; I wanna be a cowboy and you can be my cowgirl. On Monday Dick Cheney will say, “God Damn it, this present sucks.” And then he’ll probably shoot it. What a jerk. Quoth the raven, nevermore. I have a craving for a chili dog and potato salad. Good God, maybe I am pregnant.

I’ll be back later today with a brief, seasonal message of hope and cheer for all of you fine folks. Until then, Cheers. Damn it you two, stop itching!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

the three words that best describe you are and I quote;
stink
stank
stunk

Anonymous said...

Would you could you with a sign,
would you could you from behind?

Odat said...

Streaming response:
Go stratch...name the baby after me...wear an asbestos cup...ding ding ding went the bell.
Peace and merry everything!

adav_11 said...

Cavalier basketball tickets? That is cool. I am still furious Carmelo recieved the 15 game supension while Isahia got nothing. Dirty bastard.

Are you unually thirsty and peeing frequently? You might what to have your blood sugar checked.

I am back from frog land, where I seemed to have picked up the dreaded lurgy (the holiday edition).

Schmoop said...

Joe: Leave the rhyming to Seuss, I beg of ya.

Odat: If I AM pregnant I will name him/her Odat. Merry everything right back at ya, n'shit.

Adav: Welcome home and I am sorry that you are ailing. Blood sugar, eh? I will have it checked out if it continues. Dont get me wrong, I dont drink water just because I am thirsty. I started forcing myself to drink lots of it when I started my diet.

Cheesy said...

I swear to gawd it wasn't me.. I shoot blanks, unlike Asshole Cheney. Thump thump thump went my heart strings, and the headboard. If I call you a dog... can I watch you lick? Hot dog! I love tater salad.. will you be my tater tot? Is that Kosher? Fugue poogue... what was I going to say?? oh ya... You do make me Randy, JUST don't call me Shirley....

adav_11 said...

Excessive thrist and frequent urination is one of the signs of high blood sugar but it could just be the result of drinking a lot of water.

I am fine just have what is going around. A chili dog does sound good though.

Merritt Fields said...

Those dogs look delish.
My Hangover may require
That I have a few.

Natalia said...

Thanks for letting us know about your peeing habits :) Always a pleasure.

And I loved that you used the word hoo ha. Or would that be two words?

-N

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: You can call me anything you wish and I'll answer. I'll be your tater tot, but will you bake me or fry me?

Adav: I've never had any problems nor has my family, but I'll watch it. And yes a chili dog sounds great.

Aisby: Yes they do. Hangover, eh? Were you drinking while you cleaned or did you just skip the cleaning part?

Nat: HA...I like to be an open book. Maybe it should be one hyphenated word, or in this case, one "hymenated" word.

Anonymous said...

Old bowling shoes and Anna Nicole have similiar smells

I want to see Rosie and Trump fight!

Merritt Fields said...

I told you...I made the four-year old clean, then she poured me a drink, ate her raw steak and cleaned her closet of all the wire hangers.

Schmoop said...

Joe: That would make a good pay per view event.

Aisby: Good Lord, you did tell me that. I must have been drinking more than you.

Lizza said...

I just love Streaming Friday here at BWR!

Don't scratch the boys too hard; they might start to resemble itlog na maalat (salted duck eggs, a delicacy here.

On second thought, that might stop the peeing-constantly thing you're going through.

Anonymous said...

dO YOU HAVE CREEPING CRUD ON THE BOYS?

Schmoop said...

Hi Lizza, thanks. Holy Moly those eggs are painful looking...My boys appreciate your concern for them and they wish you a Happy Global Orgasm Day... : )

Schmoop said...

I think it's just a slight case of Hungarian Blue Balls...I had "relations" with Eva Gabor last week.

Unknown said...

Mmmmmh... Chili Cheese Dogs *slurp*
Oh how I miss them =)

You know, your balls *erm* boys are always on my mind *grin* , so please don´t scratch too hard - they might fall off!

Have fun on your accidently-rub-up-shopping-tour - and please don´t forget: NO BLUE-HAIRED babes =)

Cheers!

Cheesy said...

Maybe get you baked,,, then shake you!!

Janna said...

Ok... chili cheese dogs sound yummy.
Good luck with the whole pregnancy thing.
You may need to have a Caesarian Section.
(Just so ya know).