Thursday, April 19, 2007

It's All Greek To Bush

(The beginning of this night on the town with Dubya is on the post below this one…)

Okay so GW and I are having a few drinks last night and let me tell you it was hard keeping a straight face looking at George tossing back Budweiser after Budweiser dressed in a Spider-Man suit. He asked where Schmoop was and I told him that when she heard that he was coming by; she made like a WMD and couldn’t be found. He laughed and then asked me what a WMD was. I said, “Exactly”.

I suggested that we go eat before Dubya got embarrassingly sloshed. This is what transpired…

Dubya: That’s a good ideal Matt-Man. Let’s hit the road. Are we going to that Grecian choke and puke that you mentioned yesterday?

Matt: Yeah if that’s alright.

Dubya: Sounds good…In a few minutes you’ll be calling me Ouzo the Clown.

Matt: Ummm Dubya could you please take your Spidey suit off before we go.

Dubya: Kill-Joy!! Ha just messin’ with ya Matt-Man…Let me strip…I have my party clothes on underneath. Ta Da!! Don’t I look hip and fabulous?

Matt: The blue jeans are fine, but why are you wearing a T-Shirt with a picture of Che’ Guevara on it?

Dubya: Che’ Guyberra? Hell, I thought it was Jesus Christ!! Who’s this Guyberra fella you’re talking about?

Matt: Nevermind…We better get going.

So off we went to Linardos Greek Restaurant. We were seated at the VIP booth, and our waitress introduced herself…

Waitress: Hi my name is Cassiopeia and I’ll be your server this evening. Can I interest you in anything from the bar or some appetizers?

Matt: (mumbling to myself) Oh dear God, here we go…

Dubya: Casy…Cassapeed..er…Yeah, Cathy Pita is it? How about a glass of Bagwine for the Matt-Man here, and I’ll have a bottle of Ouzo straight up. Oh, and hot wings if ya got ‘em.

Waitress: We sure do…I’ll get everything started for you gentlemen.

Dubya: See that you do Mons Venus, cuz I’m kinda like a Caesar, capiche?

Matt: What the hell are you doing?

Dubya: Just talking to her in her own language…

Matt: She’s GREEK not Italian.

Dubya: Well hell, Eye-Tal-lee-un…Grecians…They all look the same.

Several ouzos and hot wings later Dubya tried to place his order….

Dubya: Could I get Chicken Tikka Mughlai with extra curry sauce.

Waitress: I’m sorry sir, but we only prepare Greek fare and that’s an Indian dish.

Dubya: Indian!!? Well slap me on the ass and call me Sitting Bull, the things you learnt. Is my face red…hahahahaha…Do I have smoke signals coming out of my ears…hahahaha. Maybe I’ll go the bathroom and pull off some Tee-Pee…Do I need a RESERVATION for that….hahahahahaha...Hiya Hiya Hiya...

Shortly thereafter he broke into his version of a Cherokee war dance. Unfortunately, it had the effect of a rain dance because he had ouzo inspired piss all down the front of his pants.


I got a hold of one of his body guards and he took him away through the kitchen. Some lady came up to me and asked what was up with the crazy man. I said that he was just a bit stressed out. She said, “You wouldn’t expect that kind of behavior out of someone wearing a Jesus shirt.” I went home.

When I woke up this morning there was a message on the machine. “Yo, Matt-Man. Great time last night pardner. My only regret is that I didn’t get to do any Greco-Texan wrasslin’ with Cathy Pita…Oh well, keep the Spidey suit mi amigo. Adioooooos!!”

What a night…I will see you all back here tomorrow for another fun filled Stream of Consciousness Friiiiiiiday….
Cheers!!

13 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oh good Lord. Matt in possession of Dubya's Spidey suit.

[[running away in abject terror]]

Schmoop said...

Dont worry Songbird. I'll wash it first. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Do you people see what I mean?? The man is batshit crazy!!!!

Odat said...

lol at schmoop's comment....I think she meant to say "spideyshit" crazy!!!
Peace

Schmoop said...

Dont fight it Schmoop...Your love and respect for me is obvious.

Odat: "Spideyshit", very good. Schmoop is getting tangled in my web of charm.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Ok, you should know better... Never Ever Ever give a Texan Ouzo.... sheesh....

that is like giving an Ohioian Bagwine...

ummm well... yeah, you know what I mean

Schmoop said...

Your pearls of wisdom are unsurpassed Mr. Bond.

Anonymous said...

In rememberance of yesterday's wonderful experience with our Nation's Chief, I'm wearing my Jesus shirt today. >Jesus wore a beret?<

Badway

Schmoop said...

No Nick he didnt...But in all fairness it was a bad silkscreen image on the shirt. It did kinda resemble a crown of thorns.

Lizza said...

Holy cow! It's a miracle he wasn't struck down by a thunderbolt from Olympus.

Schmoop said...

Oh if only that had been the case Lizza. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Is this thing on? Jesus, come live here, dame.

Anonymous said...

I meant damn, sorry... drunk