Sunday, July 15, 2007

Physician, Park Thyself

We here in Bagwine, Ohio are a most accommodating bunch. We make sure that every minority and special interest group is taken care of, as evidenced by the sign below that designates unique parking spots for shy, introspective physicians!!

I am making beef and noodles in the crockpot today. I may periodically post pictures of the meal being prepared. It should make for scintillating blog drama.
Judging by this week's poll, the majority of you have suggested that Schmoop name her blog, "Matt-Man's An Ass Clown". While this may be an appropriate title, it was nonetheless, very hurtful of all of you.
Cheers!!

9 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I don't have too many reserved doctors, but I have one very cute one that I like very much...[[giggling]]

Oh, and you know my answer to Schmoop regarding her blog title. I'd steal it and use it myself.

Merritt Fields said...

I'm personally a fan a of Burgers, Bacon and Bud Light.

How come no one ever is parked in those reserved places. It drives me crazy.

Spicy said...

I chose Burgers, Bacon & Bud. Personally I thought there should have been a blank box where we could suggest names of our own...if given a description of Schmoop and likes & dislikes. You didn't give us much to play with here. I don't really like any of those names. If Schmoop is your wife...I would have called it (Misery (her)likes company! Meaning you can't be all that much fun to live with.lol.

Yes, I would like pics of the noodles & beef. Sounds good to me!

Schmoop said...

Songbird: So your Doc has infected you with some lust eh? Cheers!!

Aisby: In this case maybe they're too shy to stand out in a special spot.

Matty: Bite your tongue!! Schmoop is my room mate, best friend, critic, and she occasionally let's me touch her body, but she is NOT my wife. I will indeed, show some culinary pictures. Cheers!!

katherine. said...

how about the recipie?

Schmoop said...

Katherine: It's forthcoming...

Julie said...

"....occasionally she lets me touch her body." Ohmygoodness!!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I am on record as voting for "waiting for menopause"

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...dinner sounds yummy!