Saturday, August 16, 2008

F-Word You, You Annoying SOB-Word

It’s Saturday, and today, my son has graciously agreed to stay home this morning, so I can see him.

The little shit forgot that we were going to hang out and have lunch yesterday, and he went out gallivanting with his Grandparents.

I am not incredibly upset, because I know that the boy had fun. It just kinda irritates me.

This little incident made me ponder about other things that irritate me. I’m not talking about major pissers such as war, lying, hypocrisy, and things like that…

I’m talking about less life-altering, day to day types of irritations. One of these irritants is quite topical.

Number one on my list, because it just reared its ugly head once again, is the, “First Letter of an Offensive Word Dash Word Syndrome”.

Jane Fonda said “cunt” on live TV. Jesse Jackson was taped saying, “nigger”. And now, there is a brouhaha over Ben Stiller’s new movie, Tropic Thunder, because it uses various forms of the word, “retarded”.

I neither use nor am I advocating the use of any of these words, but Holy Baby Jeebus, when discussing their use in society can we just say the frickin’ word please? PLEASE!!?

I get so annoyed hearing the talking heads on TV and radio say that so and so said the C-Word, the N-Word, or now, the R-Word.


We all know the word(s) in question, and replacing the entire word with a letter is infantile and doesn‘t change anything.

Hell, this silly, new trend gives me a way to acceptably malign people. Sure, I can’t use the actual word, but if I just replace the word with the first letter and a dash followed by the word, “word”, it is acceptable.

In fact, I may comb the west side of Bagwine this weekend and find a black hooker who is strung out on meth, and mess with her.

When she gets all mad and freaky at me I will simply say, “Yo, C-Word, you are one R-Word N-Word.” See, isn’t that better? Of course not. Dumbasses.

I saw on a post yesterday a couple of references to “midgets”. I was shocked!! I couldn’t believe that people used the M-Word. Don’t they know that M-Words are to be called “little people”? Sunzabitches, I'm telling on you.

I am taking my son a Croissanwich from Burger King this morning. I know that I shouldn’t, because it is probably full of TF-Word (Trans Fat). Oh dear GAWD, when and where will this madness end?

It won’t.

Political Correctness has prevented us from discussing issues like adults. Any “bad word” must be sanitized in debate and discussion by using the, “First Letter of an Offensive Word Dash Word Formula”.

Ha. Maybe that is why Political Correctness is oft times referred to as that “PC- Word."

I love irony; she is such a funny bitch…er…I mean, such a funny B-Word.

Cheers!!

28 comments:

katherine. said...

you gotta replace the word with the letter otherwise you will get fired like don imus for saying the "H-word"...or...um...the "W-word"...I dunno...it's e-phn crazy...

Schmoop said...

Kat: Yeah, I thought about him when I wrote this. The entire getting fired thing was a joke. Cheers!!

CreativeMish said...

quit yer b--chin! you wh-ny wh-te Cr-cker!! and guess what! I am a mid--t! It offends me that you would even mention it on you st-pid A-- blog!! Good thing you're not a wo--n or I might call you a c--t! dang its late! I better get to bed! I shouldnt have had that stu--d Rum! Accoring to my horror scope I should have had the cobra beer!

Cheesy said...

Then there is Ernest Borgnine. He said the M-word on Fox news morning show... From the reactions of the hosts you'd think he clubbed a baby seal....
^5 Ernie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_PeLNzxNQ

none said...

I think if we make words taboo, scary and nasty, every 5th grader will greet his friends with "whassup you cunt face nigger retard mother fucker"

hmm come to think of it that's how I greet my friends right now.

Nevermind.

Schmoop said...

Michelle: Don't bottle it up. The King Cobra that is. Open it up, chug, and let the words flow. Cheers!!

Songbird: I concur. Boo Yah. Cheers!!

Cheesy: Ha. Well, if his theory is true, I am going to live a lonnnnnnng time. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Hammer: Very true, and that doesn't surprise me at all about you. Cheers Hammer!!

Snigglefrits said...

PCness is an AP (ass pain). :)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend Matt-Man.

Anonymous said...

I really hate political correctness. It's just so damn annoying. There is very little that offends me. That being said I'm so not comfortable with using the word nigger. Maybe it's growing up in the South and hearing it used in hate. Maybe it's hearing little 12 y/o white kids use it while playing video games. It just makes me uncomfortable al around. Outside of that I say fuck the bitches.

Schmoop said...

Yes it is Snig. Have a fan-damn-tastic weekend yourself. Cheers, Snig!!

Lady Jaye: I don't like the word either, but you kinda helped to make my point. Using the the word when discussing it in a forum such as this, is not going to stigmatize anybody. Cheers, LJ!!

Ken said...

The B-word son of a B-word who
S-word[s] our wallets dry is nothing but a S-word eating C-word S-word[ing]P-word.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

You M-word are one F-word M-word F-word

Anonymous said...

What the H-E-double hockey sticks is everyone so effing upset about? People can kiss my A-double squiggles!!

Schmoop said...

Jeff: You are right on the mark. Welcome to the United States of Ninnies. Cheers!!

Micky: I whole-heartedly agree, Mick...I think? Cheers!!

Bond: And don't you forget it, Vinny. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Metalmom: Personally, I'd love to kiss your squiggles. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well speaking from experience, I find that polite society deals with "THE C WORD" much worse than virutally any other word save the dreaded N one. And I feel like I am in fucking -oh wait..F'ing Romper Room using letters.

And fuck (dammit! oh shi...D word it....F word ...bah) using Little People, I go straight to dwarf. It was good enough for Gimli it's good enough for me. Besides Matt Roloff is a tool. A tiny one but still a tool.

Jesus this comment exhausted me!

Dianne said...

More than being PC I find a lot of this to be part of the continuing saga of America becoming more and more lazy as it dumbs its mother-fucking ass down.

Which leads into yet another one of my giant peeves - we are living in a world without context!

I can't say I want to discuss Jackson's use of the word nigger because some fucking asshat with a cunt for brains might hear me and of course since he only listened to every 3rd word I'd be labeled a racist and sent to live with Imus.

As Charlene would say - Fuck-Fuckity-Fuck

I'm so fucking exhausted by pricks and cunts who are mental midgets.

I'm done! that felt sooooo good!

Schmoop said...

Starr: Ahhhhh. You may be exhausted now, but by God, wasn't that cathartic? Let it out, Starr, let it out. Cheers!!

Di: Lazy. No frickin' shit. Lazy, uber-sensitive, humorless, and unable to mind one's own business is the make-up of far too many people these days. Cheers to ya!!

desert rat said...

I love the word "asshat!" Like, "He's such a fucking asshat."

I tend to curse more when I'm around the drill crew (well, except for the Mormons), and I'm not proud of that, really, but for crying out loud, spelling out "B-Word" or whatever is insulting. I agree, just say "Bitch" or don't allude to it at all. This PC-shit is, well, Shit.

Jay said...

I find this entire comment section to be extremely offensive. You know how much it hurts me to hear all those dirty words. LOL ;-)

Schmoop said...

Desert Rat: I like asshat and assclown. The only time I like the acronym PC is when it refers to Penultimate Coitus. Cheers Rat!!

Jay: Oh fuck, Jay. I forgot about your delicate sensibilities. I should have put a discalimer at the top of the post so your virgin corneas would not be damaged upon reading this. Forgive me. Cheers!!

Dana said...

Unlike Jay, I'm getting kind of hot reading all of these comments. Wait ... that's wrong, isn't it??

Schmoop said...

Dana: Not at all. Be hot Dana, BE HOT!! Cheers Sexy!!

Travis Cody said...

I get the point here and I appreciate it. I do.

But if I'm insulted by the use of those words, it's not about political correctness. At least, it isn't for me. I don't like that PC label because it minimizes and attempts to control what might offend me.

And nobody gets to determine that but me.

Marilyn said...

Oh gee, this reminds me of a recent conversation with Jasmine. I have the awful tendency to say the word Fricking when I mean Fuck but don't think I ought to cuss.

So she decided the liked the rhythm. "Fricken, Fricken, Fricken."

Me: Don't say that.

"Don't say what? Ficken, fricken, fricken."

Me: That word.

"What word? Fricken, fricken, fricken."

Me: Sigh.

Schmoop said...

Marilyn: Ah what a tangled web we weave. Cheers to you both!!

Evil: Why thanks. It will never end soon enough. Cheers!!

Willie G said...

That is just F-n R-D-U-lous. F-rs. S-Word

Schmoop said...

Willie: Ha. Well said, and without any chance of repercussions. Cheers Willie!!