Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday Morning Church Disservice: Sunrises and Smackdowns

A glorious first Sunday off in four months for me in Bagwine, Ohio.

I may be spending it in the Bagwine Doghouse.

The following will explain it all…


May the Lord have mercy on my soul.

Amen, and Amen.

And now, the Bagwine Ruminations Comment of the Week…




This week’s winner comes from a comment left yesterday. I was talking about my desire to wear a cape in everyday life.

Al from the blog, Be an 11, left the following comment:

“I look like Dom DeLuise when I wear a cape. Sucks trying to fight crime when everyone is laughing!!!”

I was taken by Al’s self-deprecating honesty, and even more impressed by the fact that even in the 21st Century, he was able to make a reference to Dom DeLuise.

This is the second COW for Al, who incidentally, is the designer of the COW Award itself. Here’s to you, my good man.

Please go and congratulate this laughable, cape wearing crime fighter by clicking HERE.

That’s it for today's service. Please pray for me, and ask the Holy Baby Jeebus that he keep me safe from the wrath of Schmoop.

See you all tomorrow.

Cheers!!

NOTE: If you get the chance, please tune into Turnbaby’s BlogTalk Radio Show tonight at 8 EDT. She will be having on two chicks talkin’ about…I don’t know…chick stuff. For details, click HERE.

23 comments:

Dana said...

Hmmm ... I could have sworn I left a comment on this post earlier. Did you send the comment bots out my way again?

CONGRATULATIONS Al! I feel vindicated knowing that I am not the only person alive who still remembers Dom DeLuise.

And shame on you - shame, shame, shame on you! I hope you are really tired and really hungover and Schmoop has a long honey-do list that requires you work in a really loud environment all day!

Schmoop said...

Dana: "I hope...Schmoop has a long honey-do list that requires you work in a really loud environment..."

Hell, that describes me having sex with her. Thanks!! Cheers Sexy!!

Dianne said...

I know who Dom is also, we're all just meant for each other.

Congrats to Al

Maybe you under estimate the forgiving powers of the Goddess Schmoop.

Schmoop said...

Dianne: Dom is the most underrated actor of our time, just behind William Shatner.

I hope Schmoop is pissed...Make up sex is a wonderful thing. Cheers Di!!

Cheesy said...

Al's comment made me giggle.... loved the vision it left in my pea brain. I love Dom.
Congratz!!

Ok loading the vid... lmao bbl...

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: Ha. Al is a good man. Hope your injuries are healing quickly you, hole in the ground finder, you. Cheers!!

Cheesy said...

heheh Well if you are still alive...Hope your day is blessed with forgiveness!

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: Ha. I'm still kickin' it. In between the times she is kickin' me. ; ) She knows I'm a good boy...for the most part. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Matt, it's been nice knowing you. Schmoop will bring her righteous wrath down on your head!

Jeff B said...

Ah yes, Dom DeLuise. . . I loved that guy in Three's Company!

Schmoop said...

Metal: So far so good. If I had done wrong, I'd be a dead man by now. Cheers!!

Jeff: You are no longer a child...quit eating lead paint chips. Cheers!!

You can Call me AL said...

My Second COW!!! Thank You Matt-Man...

My Favorite movies with Dom is Cannonball run and History of the World part I.

Schmoop said...

Al: You are more than welcome, my good man.

But seriously, I think the only reason you like Dom DeLuise is because he looks like your old chef buddy, Paul Prudhomme. Cheers Al!!

You can Call me AL said...

True, so true.

Jay said...

Dom DeLuise's greatest performance was in Smokey and the Bandit II. Why was there a Smokey and the Bandit II? Because Smokey and the Bandit I left so many questions unanswered.

Hope your still alive.

Anonymous said...

I hope you survive the day, Matt-Man!

Lex Valentine said...

Pfft. Schmoop might be mad, but she knows where the flesh fest springs from, so she can't be too hard on you. Make up sex sounds good too. Congrats to Al! That was a great Dom reference! If Schmoop let's you stop by my blog today, you will find a lil sumpin for ya!

Schmoop said...

Jay: You my man, are a very deep thinker. Cheers Jay!!

CrAzY: I did. I hope you survive the birth. On hell, you know what I mean folks. Cheers Tish!!

Kat: Of course I did...I'm Matt-Man, Bitch!! Thanks for the words on TB's Show tonight. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Winter: You my dear, are such a loyal reader. I will indeed be by very soon. I thank you. Cheers you, undead person, you. Cheers!!

Sparky Duck said...

Man, I thought my work schedule sucked. I guess it would be good news that Buckeye football is about a month away. Oh wait, nevermind

Schmoop said...

Sparky: I HATE the Buckeyes!! Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Evil: Alive and Kickin'!! Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

A couple drinks eh :P