Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Morning Church Disservice: Off Schedule

It’s a sunny and unusually warm Sunday in Bagwine, Ohio.

The temp on this mid-October Sabbath will top out at 82 degrees. Yowza.

Unfortunately I will be working 11-7 today, so my fun will be selling potent potables on this Columbus Day Eve.

I am working during the day tomorrow, so catching up will all of you chuckleheads is going to be difficult.

It is going to be even more difficult sneaking in a sex session with the Schmoopster. Holy Baby Jeebus, life for the Matt-Man is hard.

Only 23 days until election day…I am giving 2-1 odds that prior to November 4th, John McCain’s head will explode into a puddle of anger goo.

As tomorrow is Columbus Day, I will be observing it tonight by picking up a Dominican babe, and passing my syphilis on to her. I am selfless.

I was thinking…If someone like Sarah “Lame and Tall” Palin is a born again Christian, why is it that she bears false witness against Senator Obama on a daily basis?

I guess we all fall in short in the eyes of God at times, but Palin has demonstrated that she oft times falls short of being a human being.

Amen, and Amen…

As I told you the other day I was thinking about cleaning out my closet. Well folks, believe it or not, I actually followed through on something for once.

Behold!!

Before...



After...


Have a great Sunday, all. I'll see ya...well...at some point.

Cheers!!

19 comments:

Ken said...

Good job on the closet, now you have a nice neat pile of stuff to pile stuff on and keep it off the floor. Have a great day!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Do you hire out? My closet looks like it needs a man's touch!

Schmoop said...

Micky: You have a firm grasp on the inner workings of man's closet. Cheers!!

RLL: I would loooooove to clean out your closet. Are we talking about the same thing? Cheers!!

Desert Songbird said...

It's warmer where you are than it is here; currently the temp is 50 with an expected high of 71. How 'bout them apples?

I've noticed that "born agains" frequently bear false witness. What is it about that commandment they find so difficult to maintain? Must be difficult to be holier than thou.

Schmoop said...

Songbird: Yeah, I wish I could be perfect in God's eyes like oh so many of those Born Agains. Cheers!!

Cheesy said...

Whoa! I see rubbermaid... that means you have room for more stuff!

Amen brudder man.... Sarah will have some answering to do!

Dianne said...

Your closet is righteously holy clean now!! Excellent visual on Sunday.

Marilyn said...

Wow... you are becoming a mommy blogger with housekeeping photos and everything. I helped out your mommy-blogger credentials by posting your burger recipe today.

(giggle)

Christo Gonzales said...

OMG now it seems I am looking out for you....agghhhh when will it all end...anyway the guy who brought you(or at least me)the presidential generator is in litigation
http://www.inews3.com/landing.php

I saw this weeks ago and the above post is what appeared when I clicked my bookmark this morning... I implore you to get to the bottom of this!

Liz Hill said...

LMAO @ Marilyn's comment.

Anndi said...

And there I was thinking "cleaning the closet " was code for something ;)

As American as Apple Pie said...

Matt--you inspired me. I cleaned out the Chiles closet today and went through their disastrous pile of books also. I didn't take pics though. My closet is always tidy cause I'm anal like that.

Schmoop said...

Dianne: I much like Ferris Bueller, am one rightgeous dude. Cheers Di!!

Marilyn: Ha. Am I becoming the hottest mommy-blogger or what? Glad you and J enjoyed them. Thanks for the shout out buddy. Cheers!!

Doggy: I shall seek to find the answers to this conundrum. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Evil Genius: Ha. Canoodling...I love that word. Good luck on getting the spousal unit to clean his pile up. Cheers EG!!

Anndi: It is kinda surprising that I was being serious, wasn't it. Happy Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. Cheers!!

Apple: I have been called many things in my life. This may be the first time I have ever been called an inspiration. Cheers Apple!!

Dana said...

You just wanted to be able to get back in the closet, didn't you? Tell the truth ...

Schmoop said...

Dana: Noooo...I like being "out there". Although, most people would prefer that I go back into a closet...or a cave. Cheers!!

Christo Gonzales said...

I am out of the closet and in the race

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=370617&altf=ephhzcmphhz&altl=uif1qfpqmft1dipjdf

and if you have a feed or google reader you will know how 'out; I am.

Schmoop said...

Doggy: You are beginning to frighten me. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

ooo and you do windows!!

Sorry I'm late to the sermon yesterday was the AIDS walk and kidlet and I were downtown by both days. Can you say yawn?!