Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm With Stupid: Thanksgiving Recipe for Disaster

Okay, Chuckleheads. I got nothing for ya today.

Nothing, nada, zip…bupkus. So…

I would like to let you know early in the week that this Friday, November 19th at 11 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio, I’m With Stupid will be celebrating Thanksgiving.

That’s right, folks.

Jay and I will be feasting on turkey, pumpkin pie, and your souls as we serve up some laughs at the expense of you, ourselves and the plight of American Indians.

Oh sorry…Native Americans. Whatever.

We are pulling out all the stops for our Thanksgiving Extravaganza.

Jay will be on location and broadcasting live from the very spot where the first Thanksgiving took place centuries ago. You guessed it…

Nebraska.

Holy Cow and spank me like a Puritan gone wild, that’s some big news, no? Damn right.

I will be singing a very special Thanksgiving song which I have written for you, and we may have an interview with everyone’s favorite salmon eatin’ Shoshone babe and Lewis and Clark tour guide, Sexagawea.

Hi-Ya Ho-Ho…Hi-Ya Ho Ho.

Hell kidz, Jayman has already been cookin’ up some Turkey Day excitement for you.

Just the other night at the, Sorry You Got Your Ass Kicked Blanche Lincoln Party held at the Hotel Seville Magnuson Grand, Jay ran into Kevin Spacey and sweet talked the Academy Award winner into doing a promo for our show:

Click where it says: twaudio

This show is going to be bigger than the Thanksgiving Day buffet at the Golden Corral. In fact…

I am so excited that three hours prior to this week’s show, I am putting down the Rose and not drinking anything other than NOS until the show begins.

I am going to be jacked up, wired beyond belief, and ready to stuff your bird.

Also if you’d like to be interviewed by us as a way to pimp out your blog, drop
Jayman or myself an email.

And remember, if you’d like to listen to any of our past shows, you can listen to them by going to our Blog Talk Radio page here:

Listen to internet radio with Im With Stupid on Blog Talk RadioHave a great Monday, a fantastic week, and as always…

Cheers!!

14 comments:

Scott Oglesby said...

Wait, what the hell is NOS? Other than a West Coast Rapper who is feuding with Jay-Z, I mean.

And is that a real picture of Rachael Rae? If it is, I’m sold.

Ken said...

Great promo, openly aggresive!

Schmoop said...

Micky: We like to be edgy. Cheers Mick!!

Jay said...

I think just being in such an exotic location is going to make me a much better co-host.

Schmoop said...

Jay: I don't think that's possible. Cheers Jay!!

desert rat said...

Okay, THIS Friday, I am THERE! With the time change, you are now on at 9:00 instead of 8:00 - Luckily, that's not past my bed-time.

Loved the "Kevin Spacey" promo! Ha!

Schmoop said...

Rat: Sweeeeeeeet. It's going to be a good show. Cheers Rat!!

Beth said...

I have to admit, I can't wait for Fridays! I love the show, you guys are really great!!

Schmoop said...

Schmoop: You are too kind. The song I mentioned? It's in the can and it's a beaut. Cheers and Zooooves!!

Jay said...

After reading Desert Rat and Schmoop's comments my special place is feeling all warm and tingly! ;-)

Raquel's World said...

I miss so much. I caught a couple shows early on but have been very slack about gettin er done the last few. Maybe that can be my New Years Resolution.

Either way, when I'm not listening with my ears,,I'm listening in my heart.

Did you buy that?

Mike said...

"I got nothing"

Isn't that what Schmoop always says?

Mike said...

I meant about you not too you. I would have left a long comment but 'I got....'.

Schmoop said...

Jay: That is a tingle inducing pair of babes isn't it. Cheers Jay!!

Raquel: I'll buy that. I know you don't mean it, but by God, I cling to shit like that like grim death. Cheers Roc!!

Mike: I knew what ya meant funny man. Cheers Mike!!