Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bite My Ass

The butter beans and cottage cheese last night were quite unfulfilling. In fact the meal was so bad it ushered in a most unusual dream while I was slumbering. I dreamed I was standing on the sidewalk in an atmosphere that resembled a parade of sorts.

Tiny misshapen Shriners were cruising the streets on their diminutive motorcycles tossing beans of all sorts to the crowd. People were waving palm tree frawns. As the Shriners moved on, Jesus appeared. He was riding through the town on a donkey, waving to the masses.

The crowd fanned him with their palms as they furiously devoured their beans. In a fit of rage, I stormed through the crowd onto the street and knocked Christ from his donkey. I picked up the creature and ran away to a field full of lettuce and tomato plants.


I put the donkey on a spit over a hot fire as discordant braying emanated from his slobbering mouth. I then applied the lettuce, tomato, and a dollop of sour cream that I always keep in my pocket.

The meat being medium rare, I began to devour the Blessed Burro Supreme. The tangy juices of the Equus Asinus dripped down my chin as I continued to feast. I thought to myself…Meat, good. Oh what a dream.

Tonight’s Meatless Lenten Menu: Cottage Cheese and Split Pea soup w/o ham or bacon.

Until later today…Cheers!!

21 comments:

RW said...

Thats one messed up dream man ...my friend at work she giving up candy she is starting to have dreams to... you can do it Matt

Liz Hill said...

You know I don't know what's more disturbing.... to learn you always keep sour cream in your pocket of the fact that ass juice was running down your chin.

I told you not to eat the butter beans and cottage cheese.

Schmoop said...

Hey Roger, if her and I hook up in our dreams, I could be a Snicker's bar and she could be a cheeseburger and then we could eat each other!!

Schmoop said...

Ah TB, a little ass juice down the chin never hurt anyone ; )

Cheesy said...

Yum!! I love Burro Supremes// pass the sour cream... if thats what's REALLY in your pocket...

Liz Hill said...

True--and at least you got a piece of ass--well in your dreams anyway *giggling*

Schmoop said...

It really is sour cream. I always keep some in my pants Cheesy...That's how I fake orgasms.

TB you're so hurtful.

Liz Hill said...

*singing* Hurts so good..come on baby make it hurt so good

hehehe

Cheesy said...

OMG you faked it?? Im crushed

Odat said...

Eating ass and faking orgasms...geeze...what will I find here next????
Peace

Schmoop said...

TB: I bet you'd look great in a ball gag.

Cheesy: Never with you, bu tonce I used sour cream that had chives in it...It freaked the chick out.

Odat: Well, when you put it that way I guess it is a bit disturbing.

Cheesy said...

LOL! Hey I noticed you're eating alot of cottage cheese thru all this... just a thought but... is it because you want to think about my thighs? lol have a grand day! ugh off to work I go.....

Schmoop said...

HA...You busted me Cheesy!!

Natalia said...

Hard to believe but I was a vegetarian for a year. There is more to meat-less food than cottage cheese, darling. Just saying... :)

-N

Lizza said...

Ohhh, everything in this dream is so wrong, Matt-man.

Eating ass that way...ewww.

I'll consult the Oracle (read: Google) and be back later to tell you what your dream means. ;-)

Schmoop said...

But Cottage Cheese is delicious Nat!!

Let me know what you find out Lizza. And by the way, what is the proper way to eat ass!!?

Lizza said...

Back already. :-D

Oh hell, if that's the way you want to eat ass, go ahead. ;-)

Here's what the Oracle had to say about the symbols in your dream:

Jesus:
To see Jesus in your dream, foretells that your greatest desires and goals will be realized. This dream serves to console and strengthen you in your times of adversity, hardship and struggle. You will rise above any situation and circumstance and become victorious.

Beans:
To see or eat beans in your dream, signifies your connection to your roots and to humanity. Consider what binds you to your community. Alternatively, beans are symbolic of the soul and of immortality. They also relate to fertility.

Barbecue:
To dream of a barbecue, refers to a minor problem that is affecting your social life.

Vegetables:
To see vegetables in your dream, signifies your need for spiritual nourishment. It may also foretell that you are lacking in that nutrient.

Donkey:
To see a donkey in your dream, represents your stubbornness and unyielding personality. You are unwilling to cooperate with others. If the donkey is dead, then it denotes that your party hearty attitude will lead to unrestrained immorality.

Hahahaaaa!

Mo and The Purries said...

Matty,
Our blogging friend Desert Songbird is in the hospital, can you let your readers know to go to her site (The Ice Box) and leave a message for her?
thanks,
Mo

Schmoop said...

Damn Lizza, I love a woman who is soooo quick and thorough ; ) Thanks for the info my friend.

I have posted it above Mo...E-mail me if you have any details please, and thanks for letting me know.

Mo and The Purries said...

Thanks, Matt-man!
BTW: split pea soup withOUT ham = sacrilege!!!

Schmoop said...

I know it does Mo, but I am sticking to my promise...