Friday, May 04, 2007

Streaming Friday !!

It’s Stream of Consciousness Friiiiiiiiiiday so strap a jet pack on me and fly me to the moon!! I woke up this morning to the most excellent news that I was awarded Post of the Day by The Rising Blogger. You can check out their site and my post by clicking HERE. It is always nice to be noticed, well, except when you’re picking your nose or scratching your balls. How much is that doggie in the window? Kibble and Bits. Kibble and Bits. I go koo koo for Cocoa Puffs. Martini anyone?

I swear to God I could post everyday about the dreams I have. Last night I dreamed that I was at a baseball game sitting next to Laura Bush and she was nekkid. Howie Mandel hit a fly ball towards me and when I stood up to try and catch it Laura shoved the head of Boris Yeltsin up my butt. WTF? Serenity Now!! Take it back, do do do dooo. That meatloaf sandwich I had last night was Dee-Lish. I hope Rachel Ray trips and falls onto a fire ant mound.

The Kentuck Derby is this weekend. It wasn’t always a horse race. It actually began a long time ago in the backwoods of the Bluegrass State. When the weather got warm, families in Kentucky would tie their youngest daughter to a pole and her brothers, standing 200 yards away would race to her. Whoever got there first got to marry her. The losers had to settle for an aunt or a cousin. Boo Yah…I’m in the mood for a Brazilian Wax Job.

Tomorrow also marks the celebration of Cinco de Mayo. I think there is no fixing our society when we set aside a day to honor a fifth of Hellman’s. Sure, it tastes great on a BLT, but c’mon. Last night’s Republican Presidential debate looked like an Enron Reunion. And speaking of mayonnaise, you can’t get any whiter than Sen. Sam Brownback. Praise the Lord, Sammy. Sammy Sosa is doing pretty well this year. Gobble Dee Gook, fizzzzzzzzz. I am going to be posting pics from Bagwine this weekend. I can’t wait. Fecal Matter…That even sounds nasty.

I am going to pee in the sink tonight. Not mine, but someone else’s. I’m not going to tell them either. I actually did take a leak in my brother’s cat’s litterbox many moons ago. I was pretty smashed and let loose with force. Wet litter was popping out of the box onto the floor. My brother was pissed!! Ahhhh good times, good times. Too bad it wasn’t the scoopable kind. Man…that would have made an impressive piece of cat litter sculpture.

Well folks, I am off for now. Enjoy your weekend, spend it watching the horses run around the track in front of thousands of sister-wives. See ya around sometime this weekend.
Cheers and thanks again to The Rising Blogger!!

30 comments:

Cheesy said...

Eyes won’t co-operate and focus...Friday is a waste when you have to work. Pass me a Martini and maybe I can be talked into staying home. WTG on the blogger nod, we all know you were already da bestest. Does Taco Bell serve 'ritas on the 5th of Mayo? Does mayo go well with tostadas? The cult of kiddos took me to the Derby on Mommer’s Day a few years back.. maybe I'll pass on the Martini.. Please pass a mint julep and I'll go dig out a big cool garish hat.....AND THEY'RE OFF!!! {No not the panties.. that's LATER this weekend.. wooohooohoooo]

Odat said...

It's so nice to get a rise in the morning huh matt? Congrats on your award there....have a wonderful weekend....
Peace

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: Stay home, panty-less, dreaming of petting the Taco Bell dog. Yo Quiero? Did you just call me a Jew-Lip? Boo Yah!!

Odat: Waking up to a cup of hot coffee and morning wood gives me undeniable pleasure. Cheers odat, have a good one too.

Desert Songbird said...

I'll come back and read more when I have the time. For now I'll just say congrats on the Rising Blogger Award. It's wonderful that you were recognized for your outstanding post, "Slide and Prejudice." You rock, Matty me boy!

Schmoop said...

Thanks Songbird!! I'll eagerly await your return. Cheers!!

Natalia said...

I got stuck on fecal matter.

Ewww that sounded even worse.

-N

Schmoop said...

HAHA...Yes it did sound worse Nat. Have a rip roarin' weekend!!

Desert Songbird said...

I am in complete and utter...amazement at how your mind works. And you fixate on the oddest and most grotesque things...remind me again why I love you so much?

Schmoop said...

Ha...You love me because..er...um...because of my round shaven head? Do like I do with my love for you Songbird. "Dont fight it or question it...Simply accept it" Cheers!!

Desert Songbird said...

Haha! You're cute, ye of the shorn scalp!

Laura said...

Congrats on the Rising Blogger award! You're right, you did indeed mention peeing today. In addition to the pee incident I mentioned this week on my blog (older son peeing in sandbox at school) I posted something else about pee last week. I won't bore you all with it here, but if you MUST know, search "True confessions".

Your original derby story sounds a lot like how at least one set of my great-grandparents met, so I think the tradition had made it to Tennessee within a few years. Ahh, just kidding Granddaddy H! I know you weren't married to your sister. (You weren't were you?)

Schmoop said...

I'll make sure to check it out Laura. I am always up for a good pee story!! Cheers...

Unknown said...

You should instead wish for Rachel Ray to fall into a mound of driver ants. They are much more ferocious. ;)

Schmoop said...

Whatever ant mound she falls upon, I am sure they will find her Yum-OH!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award! Well-deserved indeed.

Cinco de Mayo...a great reason to drink some tequila! Cheers, Matt.

Schmoop said...

Does one really need a reason to drink Tequila Lizza? I say, NO!! Cheers oh lovely one and have a good weekend.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your latest award, my friend! Pleeeeease don´t pee into my sink - I promise to buy a cat litterbox especially for ya!

cathy said...

Everywhere I go this week in blogland people are pissing , shitting or dying. On balance I think I prefer the excrement to the alternative. May you exude bodily wastes for many years to come.

Schmoop said...

Sanni, your generosity knows no bounds. Have a wunnerful weekend, and thanks.

Cathy, I appreciate your warm wishes for a long stream in life. Cheers!!

Janna said...

Congrats; you're featured in "My Favorite Blogger Quote For The Day" over at the Jannaverse.
Click here to find out what you said that was so inspiring.

Schmoop said...

HA....Thanks Janna. Have a good weekend. Enjoy some beef stroganoff, Cheers!!

Lisa Ryan said...

I'll take a shot of tequila with Lizza for Cinco de Mayo!
and Matt-Man do you get this urge to pee in sinks (or cat boxes) often? especially pre-meditated peeing?d!

Anonymous said...

Where to start....

Anonymous said...

My husband's having me committed tonight.Apparently, he heard me alone in my room "laughing like no normal person does unless there's a problem in the wiring" Thanks.

Someone's knocking at the door. GTG!

Schmoop said...

Lisa I entered PPA (Public Pee-ers Anonymous) and now I am reformed. Have fun at the row!!

Mimi: Would it matter? ; ) Cheers!!

Metalmom: Im glad you laughed. If you'd like, tell me which facility you get admitted to and I'll send you flowers and some coloring books.

Travis Cody said...

I'll add my congrats. That was a tremendous post and deserved the recognition.

Well done Sir!

Schmoop said...

Why thanks Trav...I hope your unpacking is going well. Cheers!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nicely done Matt-Man. congrats on your award....

Schmoop said...

Why thank ya Vin. Cheers!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Congrats Matt-Man! :)