Today, it’s going to be 46 F with 20 mph winds, and some rain. So very refreshing. Bleh.
But enough of my meteorological morass, I have a number of things on mind this morning so let’s get right to it, shall we?
1. I have had several new readers of late, and my Links That Make Me Drink is out of date and not so nifty lookin’.
I am going to fix that over the weekend. If you are not in my links, let me know and I shall gladly add your site…
Even if it means that I have to bump Jeff from the list.
2. There are a few lurkers on Bagwine Ruminations. Some folks swing by daily, yet do not leave a message or just say, “Hi”.
C’mon folks. Don’t be shy. Join the fun!!
3. This is my 734th post. Oddly, that is the same number of women I have slept with…or is that the number of times I have been turned down? I get confused.
4. If you’d like me to do a Blog-Fo-Mercial© like the one I posted yesterday, for your site, just let me know.
5. I spoke last weekend about Conan O’Brien stealing my material. I have now noticed other bloggers serving up sloppy seconds of my ideas of late.
Feel free to use my stuff folks, but some credit would be nice. M’kay!?
6. My site was reviewed earlier this week by some chick. A fellow reviewer of hers, left a remark in the comments section of that review.
It appears in my upper right sidebar. Ha. She has trouble figuring out what I am trying to say? I never realized I was so deep.
7. Schmoop just shaved her legs, which can mean only one of two things. Either I am gettin’ laid tonight or some dude I don’t know about is.
Ahhhhhh. I feel better now that I have tied up some loose ends and loose thoughts.
And now, our Bagwine Ruminations Comment of the Week…
We have our first repeat Mooo-er this week. This man has been on a roll all week, but he roped the COW for his comment yesterday.
Dana was thanking me for the Blog-Fo-Mercial, yesterday, and commented that she was off to take a shower.
I asked her if she, could pay me for my efforts by fantasizing of me while she showered. Jeff, of A Word in Edgewise, had something to say about that…
“Now I'm picturing Dana in the shower and that’s good, but then I realize she'll be picturing you in there too, and that's a bit disturbing this early in the morning.”
Please stop by Jeff’s site by clicking HERE and congratulate him on ropin’ yet another dogie.
I am off this morning to see my sarcastic Little Man. Enjoy your Saturday and I’ll see ya later today.