Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Fellow Americans...

Matt-Man For President

This past Saturday Marilyn, of More Random Than Average posted ten questions that she would like to ask the Presidential candidates.

She also gave the reasons why she wanted them answered. I took the liberty of copying the questions and giving my answers to them, to her, and all of America.

After all, I want to be elected, lead this nation, and meet some hot foreign babes in the process. So here they are...

1. Have you ever had to clean out the fridge when there was fuzzy stuff growing on the leftovers? What did you do with the container?

Being the resourceful man that I am, I waste nothing. I venture to Vietnam frequently for um…business reasons…I typically return home with a case of the clap.

I have found that the fuzzy stuff, when applied topically, clears it right up. I use the container to keep my discharge cultures in…saves the nurse from having to get one.

2. Please pronounce the word nuclear in a sentence.

When I offered to do her in the ass, the bitch went noo-klee-er on me.

3. What brand of feminine products does your wife use and have you ever purchased them?

I am currently living in sin, however, I will tell you this. I prefer that ladies do not use feminine hygiene products. When going down on a sexy babe I live by one rule:

"If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it smells like fish, tasty dish." Much like me, it’s all about keeping’ it real.

And yes, I have purchased them on numerous occasions, but not for their intended purposes, but the reasons are between me, and God Almighty.

4. Let's assume you are wearing athletic shoes and you step in some dog poop, getting it thoroughly stuck in the ridges of the sole. How would you go about cleaning it off?

I wouldn’t clean it off…It would help to mask the disgusting smell of my feet. I always consider others.

5. Which of the following is it safe to give a kid with a fever: Tylenol, Ibuprofen, or Aspirin.

Tylenol is cool. I think Ibuprofen is as well. Aspirin however, has been linked to Reye’s Syndrome named after some Aussie doctor.

I think it leads to an irrational desire to eat vegemite and dance with chicks named Matilda…or something.

6. You pay for a $1.48 soda with a ten dollar bill. What should you get back as change?

First of all, I don’t drink soda. I drink Bagwine and Beer. And under a Matt-Man administration, alcohol production would be nationalized, so it would be free…at least to my friends.

So, that entire ten dollar bill you speak of stays in my pocket, and yours!!

7. The following phrases should not appear in political speeches: "the gold bar standard," and "the litmus test". Please explain why.

Now, I have been to The Gold Bar, and the strippers there are smokin' hot, but their standards have nothing to do with running this country.

As for litmus test…The government has no business delving into the results of your home pregnancy kit.

8. Would you read and seriously try to understand newspaper editorials that disagreed with you?

I doubt that that would happen but if it did?…I would merely have sex with the hot chick who wrote it, and change her mind.

If it was a guy or some butt ugly woman, I would merely offer them a well paying, government job with a big title and absolutely no responsibility.

If they refused I would have them whacked. I am all for free speech, but it does have its consequences.

9. How do you feel about presidential signing statements and would you use them?

You damn well better believe that I will…Giving a big ol' Fuck You to parts of legislation passed by those morons in Congress is a well defined tradition dating back to James Monroe.

Many hard working Americans would love to flip off the Congress. I will be the middle finger for middle America!!

10. Boxers of briefs?

Well, when I actually wear underwear, it is almost always boxers. But I do have a problem with boxers. They feel and look so much like regular shorts, that I often leave the house wearing no pants.

But hey, I pride myself on being an open book.

Cheers!!

58 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

"I will be the middle finger for middle America!!"

See? Now THIS is why you are highly qualified to lead this fine nation. But I have to ask, what about we Westerners?

Schmoop said...

Songbird: Middle America knows no location. It is a dream, a hope, an aspiration. It knows no geographical boundaries, no religion, no ethnicity.

In EVERY person's heart lies Middle America and I want to say "fuck you" to every idiot out there who wants to stand in your way. Cheers Baby, Cheers!!

Dana said...

Somehow I knew there would be the need to recall the silky thong pic, but who knew it would have anything to do with boxers?? By the way, snaps or buttons on those boxers??

Schmoop said...

Dana: I have both, but it doesn't really matter. I always leave the crotch open. My boys like to breathe. Cheers Dana!!

Desert Songbird said...

Well, you can stick that middle finger in the hole of a cesspool that is our current administration. I'm just not sure you'll get any satisfaction from the act...

Schmoop said...

Songbird: I will dip the finger. Because I care, I will take the shit for you. Cheers!!

Lex Valentine said...

Oh, the feminine hygiene products one had me gasping for air I was laughing so hard. Excellent job on the q's Matt. You got my vote!

Schmoop said...

Winter: Ha. Why thank you...Now if I can pick up another 54 million or so, I'll be sittin' pretty in the Oral Office. Cheers!!

Snigglefrits said...

Q&A with Matt-Man in the morning...woke up both kids and the dog laughing.

Thanks for a great end, er, start to my day Matt-Man!

Schmoop said...

Snig: Sorry 'bout the kids and the dog but glad you got a laugh. Cheers Snig!!

Lu' said...

And do they also like to be scratched and repositioned regularly? If you were our middle finger Matt-Man, and I vote you are, will you be the stylish and decisive firm fingered salute, sides bent with taut with middle strong and straight or that whimpy folded finger salute? You know the one. I prefer the firm in your face flip.

Anonymous said...

You're a funny guy! LMAO at how you use mold and your sentence w/ nuclear! :D

Schmoop said...

Lu: I don't give wimpy FU's. My middle finger will not only be decisive, it will be loud, proud, and sassy. Cheers Lu!!

Fairy: Ha. I myself, when I typed the nuclear sentence. Thanks for the comment. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

If I vote for you can I be the Sex-retary of State? I think I would excell at bringing sex to the world.

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: I beg to differ. The only reason that I wore women's panties in that pic was in order to lock up the crossdressers' vote. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

LAdy Jaye: Sure...But you'll be required to stay close to me and be ready to "service your country" at a moment's notice. Cheers!!

RW said...

Do you regret being fired from Hustler magazine and that it will come back to haunt your candidacies?

Schmoop said...

Roger: Not at all...There are plenty of lonely male voters out there who would appreciate the fact that I worked within the hallowed halls of Hustler.

I guess, perhaps, that I shouldn't have told Larry Flynt that he talks "funny." Cheers!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...we still have yet to learn your choice for V.P.....how 'bout Schmoop?

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: I haven't decided on a Veep yet. But it won't be Schmoop...That would be too much like being married. Cheers!!

Deb said...

Question #3 has me puzzled a bit. I do wonder what other "intended" reasons you have for purchasing them. (HA) I'm guessing it wasn't for YOUR hygiene somehow, was it???

*scratches head*

Schmoop said...

Deb: Let's just say that panty liners soak up my spontaneous emission problems. Cheers Deb!!

Leighann said...

I love you more today, than yesterday. But not nearly as much as tomorrow.

Schmoop said...

Leighann: I appreciate that, however, shouldn't I be the one pandering to you? Cheers!!

Leighann said...

I figure once you see how smooth I am, you'll give me a leg up (giggle) and a cool high powered, no responsibility "position"!!

Schmoop said...

Leighann: Ha. I'll make sure that there is plenty of pork in the budget so bacon can be involved. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I love a man who can work Reye's Syndrome into a post.

Dude, can I just have the government job without the writing of the article and such? Cause I am lazy like that :P

Schmoop said...

Starr: Consider it done. I have set aside a special job for you.

Of course, since we seem to be like brother and sister, it will give those late night "briefings" an uncomfortable feel.

But that's okay, that will give me some street cred among Southerners. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Starr: Correction...That should be, "Dirt Road Cred". Cheers!!

Leighann said...

Sweet. Can my "office" be under Dana? :D

Schmoop said...

Leighann: Sure, but since I am due the most perks, my "office" will be between you and Dana. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well bless your heart, I do believe you hit the nail on the head on that one. Can't wait to campaign in the Appalachians!

And before southerns get all pissy let me just say, I adore The South, I'm moving to The South and I think Southerners are pretty much the nicest folks in the country. Amen praise Jebus.

Schmoop said...

Starr: Amen sistah...Now Praise Gawd and breakout the Trojans. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

And the 'shine, honeychile! Do not forget the libations!

As an aside, I actually can make both Moonshine and Ouzo. The by product of having a family in "The Business" if you know what I mean.

Jeff B said...

After a "hard" night of partying at the D.C. clubs, you wake up in the oval office and see a well greased Rachel Ray lying naked on the carpet with rug burns on her knees, two empty bottles of Bagwine and a Crisco can with three fingers marks missing in it.

How do you explain this to the American people?

Schmoop said...

Starr: I have an idea...Let's blend the two and market it as Moon-Zo. Cheers!!

Jeff: Oh hell that's easy...I was drunk out of my mind and horny to the point where I would even do Rachel Ray!! Cheers!!

Jay said...

If nothing else your answers should make you a good VP pick.

If you get to choose, I would go with Obama. He seems to attract a lot of young and hot chicks to his campaign.

Knight said...

You have my vote. Mostly because I don't like change and love free beer.

Schmoop said...

Jay: I play second fiddle to no man...I'm Nero, Dammit!! Cheers, Jay!!

Knight: Good to see ya, and thanks for the vote. Free beer, free love, free penicillin shots...That's what I'm all about. Cheers!!

Dianne said...

Having lived in Brooklyn all my life I have "contacts" that could take care of any sudden "consequence"

If ya get my drift

I serve at the pleasure of the President

Schmoop said...

Dianne: Ha. I have just appointed you, if you don't mind, my head of Opposition Research and Containment. Cheers and Thanks!!

Tug said...

MATT FOR PRES!!

now tell me more about that middle finger & it's uses...

Real Live Lesbian said...

I love the middle finger. It'd be my favorite. ;)

Ouch...careful with that Vote pin!

Schmoop said...

Tug: Mmmmm. The middle finger is Mr.Inside and the tongue is Mr. Topside. Cheers, you vixen, you!!

RLL: Be careful? But I have always longed to "prick" you. Cheers Gorgeous One!!

Anndi said...

Did you say free beer? *perk*

Schmoop said...

Anndi: Yeah, but you have to be an American citizen. Cheers!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I wish you would let me read your answers and help you craft them better...We have discussed this free booze thing and it truly is a bad idea. As I have stated repeatedly, anyone buying booze should be given a stimulus check of $5.00 for smokes!

Beth said...

I want to be a member of your cabinet!! Wink, Wink!

Unknown said...

Now that would be a question and answer session I would love to see Obama and McCain do. Wonder if Hillary wears boxers or briefs, she does think she has the balls in the family.

Love your responses, have to remember the advice for the fuzzy stuff for when the boys get older.

PEACE MAN!

Schmoop said...

Bond: You help me craft my answers...I don't think you are in a position to do that as I have not announced anything, mister. Cheers!!

Schmoop: You know what position you will be in Schmoop. Purrrrrr. Cheers!!

Sassy: Hill does have balls and I like her and respect it for it. Hillary Rocks. Cheers!!

Ken said...

Any thoughts on who you would like to appoint Secretary of the Interior?

Schmoop said...

Micky: Ha. Not sure...I'll work on assembling my cabinet soon. Cheers!!

boo said...

I love the photo, Matty! I tell you what- I'll vote for you if you send me a similar picture sans boxer shorts.;0)

I can think of a few reasons to be buying fem. hygiene products other than the Pink Lady. The first one that comes to mind is a little game involving 2 or more couples, tampons, cups, and a bottle or two of Clamato juice.

Ahhhh, the things you learn at the Rocky Horror Picture Show. *shaking head*

Schmoop said...

Boo: Ha...I work on getting that pic to ya. And a question? Can I play sometime. Cheers!!

boo said...

Matty - you are invited to play with my Clamato any time you want! ;0)

Schmoop said...

Boo: You are too kind, hot stuff. Cheers!!

katherine. said...

I'm your friend right? (tryin to get in on the free hooch)

an open book in boxer shorts....is that next week's HNT?

Schmoop said...

Kat: Of course, Kat. You're on the free hooch list. Cheers!!