Tuesday, July 22, 2008

C'mon, Pick Up...I'm Phonin' It In

I was gonna take this week off from blogging and kinda recharge.

However, my ego sense of wanting to be with you all is so damn overpowering.

So, I have, as you can tell from yesterday’s Bagwine Jumble, decided to go ahead and post this week, but just relax and sort of “phone it in” so to speak.

Today…Some random thoughts, Matt-Facts, and meanderings.

Y’know…I never had really great sex until I was about 35 years old. Goes to show, that if one keeps “pluggin’ away” good things will happen.

I quit biting my nails at the age of 41. Bad teeth due to receding gums has an upside after all.

I was wondering if our cat, Corky, ever misses having sex. She was fixed long ago. Does she dream of being nailed in an alley by a big, orange Tom who’s hung like a lion?

I saved a soul last night at work. A guy who comes through the Drive-Thru once in awhile wanted to buy some Wild Fruit Wild Irish Rose.


I put my years of Bagwine experience to work and convinced him to go with the Red. I go that extra step for my customers.

My son is flying to the Chicago area tonight to spend two weeks with his Aunt and Uncle and their two kids.


I’ll miss him, and if I find out that Dana has been stalking him while he’s there, I’ll…I’ll…I’ll say to myself, “Eh, he does have my cutes after all.”

The videos that I have made and put on You Tube have been viewed nearly 11,000 times. I know, I know, some single videos get viewed MILLIONS of time.


I just never figured I’d get more than 10 or 20 looks on my off the cuff productions.

Speaking of videos and Vlogging. I still laugh every time the Jay-Man opens one of his Vlogs up with the phrase, “Hola, Bitches.” Ha. Funny man.

If we could convert Bill O’Reilly’s ego, Dick Cheney’s anger, and Dubya’s lack of command of the English language into fuel, gasoline would be 19 cents a gallon…for the next 75 years!!

Even though I miss my mom and dad, whenever I think of them, instead of feeling sad, I almost always smile and laugh.

I will be hanging out with Ryno before he goes away later today, and then off to work so I won’t be around much today.

Enjoy your day all. I’ll be back tomorrow with another “just phonin’ it in” post.


Cheers!!

39 comments:

Jay said...

It was a smart move by the boss at that liquor store to hire such a knowledgeable person like you. It's important to put experts in the right positions.

You still put some pretty decent effort into this post for "just phoning it in."

Schmoop said...

Jay: I like to share my knowledge of Bagwine with the world. And thanks Jay. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Phoning it in is fun sometimes. I exposed my geekness tonight. It was a bit disconcerting :P

Lex Valentine said...

I can arrange for your cat to be tag teamed. I have 2 big orange marmalade tabby tom cats. Ok, one's a bit of a wuss, but he's persistent. The other one is big and beautiful and dumb. Hence the name, Dummy. They, like most beings with balls, like pussy. Hope you don't miss the little man too much!

Desert Songbird said...

I've been phoning it in for a few weeks now. Wait, you haven't noticed? Damn...

Dana said...

With Ryno so close, I'm sure I'll feel a pull in the universe, and not to worry ... I prefer my men to have at least a high school diploma *wink*

Dianne said...

this was a nice, relaxed kind of mellow, slow jazz sort of post - that's good sometimes

I love when Jay opens his vlog with Hola Bitches - he's so matter of fact that it's hilarious

where'd ya get such a sweet pick of Dickie? never saw him look so human

safe, fun trip Ry-Man

Schmoop said...

Starr: You? A geek? I must check this out. Cheers Starr!!

Winter: She'd probably just complain that they weren't up to her standards. She's quite the bitch...er...I mean, Princess.

Songbird: Nooooo. Your posts always move me. In my nether regions. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Dana: You'll probably feel a disturbance in the universe!! That is so nice of you to wait until they get their education. Cheers Dana!!

Dianne: The matter of factness of it is exactly what makes it so damn funny.

It's gonna be a slow hand, jazz fest here all week. I'll get my "Dick Cheney Edginess" back next week. Cheers Di!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had sex in so long I feel like I'm fixed. I wonder if a big man named Tom would nail me in an alley...

Schmoop said...

Lady Jaye: I have a couple of friends named Tom. I'll pass your info along to them. Cheers LJ!!

Odat said...

You're a real trooper for not taking that break and depriving us of your sick humor....thanks for that!

Hope Ryno has a fun and safe trip.......

Peace

Schmoop said...

Odat: I am such a selfless son of a bitch. And thanks, I am sure Ryno will have a blast. Cheers Odat!!

Schmoop said...

Knight: It only gets better if you're lucky enough to have sex with Schmoop. Jay is so damn hilarious in his dry delivery. Cheers!!

RW said...

Lay off the booze! (shut up stupid voices in my head)

Thank for hosting my Ecard Matt!

Schmoop said...

Roger: Lay off the booze? Silly Man. Anytime Roger. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yes, me a geek. Comics when I was younger, still and forever a book geek and 4+ years of online Gamer Girl geekness. What can I say, I married a computer geek and then dated one.

Schmoop said...

Starr: Ooooo. You make Geek the "New Black". Cheers Starr!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Well of course. It helps that I very nearly ALWAYS wear black. Goth dies hard :P

blue said...

The last time I tried to open Jay's vid that's all I heard and still lmao.

as for needing a recharge...i find myself in the same boat..ego--i mean desire to touch base always seems to win out...

Schmoop said...

Starr: You're such a rebel. Cheers!!

Blue: Ha. It's all in the delivery. Thanks for the comment and Cheers!!

Ken said...

One ringy-dingy
Two ringy-dingy
Three ringy-dingy

Tell you what...if you take a week off from blogging......

I'll send you the cost of a bottle of WIR!
Now that should entice you to take a break!

Schmoop said...

Micky: You want me to stop blogging dontcha? I am crushed, CRUSHED, I say. Nay, Devastated!! Cheers Mick!!

Liz Hill said...

So this is supposed to be different?;-) Smooch

Schmoop said...

TB: Ha. Well, yeah. Instead of 25 minutes thought, I only put 8 minutes thought into this post. Cheers TB!!

Ken said...

Nah, not stop, just a break. I'm taking one soon.
I'm going to leave a big pimp for my brothers flag site. I wish I knew how to throw links around like the rest of you folks.

Tug said...

I want to go to Chicago - do Aunt & Uncle have room?

I hope that when I die people smile when they think of me...something to aspire to?

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I am sorry...the number you have reached is not in service at the moment..please check the number and try again...

none said...

I wish we could just capture some of hot air that comes out of Washington DC and use that for renewable energy.

You're right.. always go with the red.

Schmoop said...

Micky: It's incredibly easy and right in front of your your face. Cheers Mick!!

Tug: I will smile and think about the dream that I had about you some two weeks ago. ; ) Cheers!!

Bond: I'm reversing the charges on you. Cheers Vin!!

Schmoop said...

Hammer: Damn Straight, all others pale to the Red. Cheers Hammer!!

Tug said...

Ooh baby, ooh baby...

Beth said...

Hell I was 34 before I knew what good sex was! That's just crazy...but sooooo worth it!! Tomorrow is my Friday, so you know what THAT means!!!

CreativeMish said...

35?? It took you that long to find a woman that would tell you how she liked it? Or asked you how you liked it?? I don't think I've ever heard of Wild Irish Rose before reading your blog. What percentage of their 2 million cases sold anually do you sell?? Do you get any kickbacks?

Phfrankie Bondo said...

..I fully understand the self-imposed pressure of hosting a blog on a daily basis...ya gotta let go every now and then, or at least coast...like yer doin'....and doin' a durn good job of, Ol' M2...a pre-emptive "cheers!" backatcha!

Schmoop said...

Tug: Nobody says that better than you. Cheers Tug!!

Schmoop: 34, eh? I am a year older. What a coinkydink ; ) It means we are having another Flesh -Fest Cheers!!

Michelle: Yep. I guess not all cylinders clicked with another woman before then. Oh how I wish I got a kickback. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: Why thank ya P-Man. A Cheers in kind back atcha.

Evil Genius: I don't know if they are going to catch one or not. But thank you for having the interests of MY little Evil Genius in mind. Cheers!!

Travis Cody said...

Even phoning it in, you manage a 1 for 3 with a walk, 2 runs scored, and a couple of defensive gems.

Nice job!

Schmoop said...

Travis: Ha. And your comment just went into the corner for a three run triple Trav. Thanks and Cheers!!