Saturday, June 13, 2009

Refreshing Time Off Doesn't Have To Mean, Time Away

Today marks the third and final day of my three days off. It has been a type of mini vacation.

I haven't had to go to work...

Schmoop posted for me Thursday, Dave did the same for me yesterday, and I managed to stay off of the computer much more than I normally do...Ahhhhh, how nice.

A vacation or relaxing break from the everyday routine doesn't have to involve a trip to parts untravelled.

My "vacation" included going through junk, having drinks with Dave and Schmoop, talking with friends I haven't talked to in awhile, and getting some welcome news...

We are painting the apartment next week and then the building crew is installing new carpet and a new kitchen floor the week of July 4th. Praise Jeebus!!

Speaking of vacations, Ryno and his Mom just got back from a five day trip to the Chicago area. Because I took care of their cat, they brought me back a reward...




That's right, Bitches...Two, count em' TWO, Culver's Butter Burgers!! They bought em', packed them in the cooler on their way home and Wednesday night I was chowing down on them.


Yum...They don't look spectacular or unusual, but let me tellz ya...In addition to the butter in the burger, there is something in that fresh cooked meat that sets it apart from other burgers.

The seasoning they use in the meat is some sort of culinary crack, 'cause I have been hooked for a long, long time.

Every time Ryno and his Mom go to Chi-Town I put in my request. Funny thing is, I just found out that there is, and has been for some time, a Culver's just 25 miles west of Bagwine.

Ha. Proof positive that while having an IQ of 150 looks good on paper, it is of little or no use in the day-to-day operations of my life.

Schmoop took this time off to do something as well. I am sorry to tell you Lu, but Schmoop could no longer continue to let her hair grow out. Thursday, she had it whacked...


She looks cute, no? Although, we have discussed the possibility that if we walk down the street hand in hand we may appear to others like two dudes in love.

Yesterday was a laid back day for us. We listened to music, tipped a couple of dozen few, and then Schmoop started to put the moves on me. She seduced me.

Exactly how did she seduce me? What wiles did she impart unto me that got my libido all a-twitter.

Well, it was nothing she said...It was the way she was sitting in the chair?



Yeah Baby!! Seeing her like that was all it took for ol' Seamus the Penis to pop up and say, "Boo Yah"!! Oh yeah, the sweaty sex was on from there.

So there you have it...That's what we've been up to thus far, and we still have a whole 24 hours to play together.

We were going to go to out for breakfast this morning, but it appears that someone is more than a wee bit hungover.

The only good thing about that is, is that for once it isn't me.

IS IT SCHMOOP?...SCHMOOP?...SCHMOOP?! WANT A GREASY SAUSAGE EGG MC MUFFIN SERVED IN A DIRTY ASHTRAY, SCHMOOP!!?

Enjoy your Saturday, all.

Cheers!!

22 comments:

Cheesy said...

Mistaken for 2 guys? Not with her boobs and legs doof!

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: Okay the legs might be a giveaway to her girliness, but she usually wears baggy shirts which hide her uber-ample fun bags. Cheers Cheesy!!

Lu' said...

Goody goody a good vaca' was had by youse two.

Schmoop I like the short 'do very much. I like it when mine is short too but I want to see it grown out. I have some lovely white hair under the brown gray, yah I like it, that I want to see long. My hair was driving me FUCKING crazy last night setting up the RV. It is one thing when you are just sitting there and all the hair is in place but start to move and the bangs drop down in my eyes and I could rip the shittin stuff right out of my friggin' head. But that's just me HA.

You two fo my favorite people have a lovely Saturday.

Dana said...

Schmoop looks HAWT no matter how long (or short) her hair is ... especially with her leg behind her head!

You know, I've got a Culver's about 15v minutes away. In fact, it's the CLOSEST fast-food joint to the puckies! Are you jealous?

Schmoop said...

Lu: Ha. Such the potty mouth this morning...It turned me on. And Schmoop said in response to your comment:

"Oh Dear God, believe me; I understand, and I feel Lu's pain."

Have fun at the shoot. Cheers Lu!!

Schmoop said...

Dana: Doesn't she though? And yeah I'm jealous. I wish I had one next door. Their meat, (much like mine) is to die for. ; ) Cheers!!

Michele said...

Schmoop: the hair looks great. Have you been practicing Yoga? It takes so little to get these guys going doesn't it?

Matt: I think you marked off all those weekend plans. That burger (shaking my head). Words fail me.

Candice said...

Bummer. I was sort of hoping to see you louging around in more lingerie.

Oh well. I can't always get everything I want.

Schmoop said...

Michele: Schmoop has always been able to do that, why do you think we've lived together for nearly nine years? As for the burger?

Words fail me as well, because that MEAT is so God Damn Good!! ; ) Cheers Michele!!

Candice: You wanted to see more pics of me in lingerie? Wow...I never had you pegged as the masochistic type. Cheers!!

Jay said...

I had to download and print out that pic of Schmoop (both of the actually) and add them to my, uh, collection.

I got a butter burger from Culver's in Iowa City last year. It was yummy. So was their frozen custard. And, I just found out that they've opened a new location in Branson, Mo. Just 30 minutes from me. Hmmm ... might have to go there soon.

Schmoop said...

Jay: Ha. You print out whatever you want my good man, for you are her agent. And, it's nice to know that Jamie Gumm lives outside of the script to, Silence of the Lambs.

As for Culver's? When you go to Branson, say "hi" to The Osmonds and/or The Statler Brothers for me. Have a good weekend, Jay. Cheers!!

David said...

It's nice to hear that you and Schmoop have found ways to distract and entertain yourselves during an otherwise long boring weekend. Ha.

That leg thing she's doing...er...uhmmm...I have to go now...

Cheers

Schmoop said...

David: Ha...And she tries to tell me that she has no talent. Silly Girl. Have a good weekend, David. Cheers!!

Dianne said...

Holy Crackers!! Schmoop is like your own private Circus De Soleil - only entertaining!!

Schmoop said...

Dianne: Ha...Viva la Schmoop. Wanna make it a 3 ring cirque and join us...please? Cheers DI!!

katherine. said...

nice and twisted....double jointed?

I've enjoyed culver's in indiana...they are great...second only to In N Out.

A few days just the two of you hanging out together? I am envious.

Jeff B said...

OK, enjoy your pretzel and beers.

Schmoop said...

Kat: It has been a good time. Here's to ALL good burger joints. Cheers Kat!!

Jeff: Maybe I should cover her in mustard. Cheers!!

Desert Songbird said...

Hmmm, they must not have a Culver's in my part of Indiana, Katherine. Never heard of them.

Staycations are great - who needs to go anywhere?

Desert Songbird said...

I stand corrected; there are several Culver's in Central Indiana. Then again, I haven't lived there in nearly 19 years, and I've never looked for them when I visited them since I had never heard of them until now.

Desert Songbird said...

Holy Cow! They have them near me, too!

Schmoop said...

Songbird: Well, if they're near you and you like a good burger, do yourself a favor and stop by. Cheers!!