Thursday, November 12, 2009

Carrie Prejean on Larry King Live: Signs of the Apocalypse

I wish I could have had this post up earlier but a rough night at work played havoc on my less than healthy body, but such is life.

Several things happened yesterday and more so last night that to me, appear to be signs of The Apocalypse.

Lou Dobbs, longtime CNN giant talking head resigned on air last night. What’s the big deal you ask? Lou Dobbs taking himself and his ego which is even bigger than his gigantic noggin off of TV goes against the grain of normalcy.

Lou leaving a medium which allows him to TIVO himself and continuously masturbate while listening to his drivel is like Sean “My Hair is Made of Formica” Hannity saying that he made a mistake.

D’oh…Wait a minute…

Hannity did just that last night. Jon Stewart pointed out on The Daily Show that Hannity showed video of thousands of people from Glenn Beck’s 9-12 protest while claiming it was the crowd gathered last week for Michele Bachman’s Anti-Health Care rally.

Holy Cow!! Hannity said that Stewart was right and apologized on air. WTF? I smell the Devil’s work at hand. After all…

You can’t spell Sean Hannity without S-A-T-A-N.

I heard yesterday that Ashlee Simpson will be playing Roxie Hart on Broadway in the musical Chicago. Ashlee Simpson on Broadway? Is Carrot Top’s debut next? Fortunately, she won’t be singing.

You see, even though the Devil is at work here, even the Prince of Darkness cannot bear to hear her butcher a fine musical score.

Another thing…On Larry King Live last night, Carrie Prejean took her mic off, and nearly walked out on an interview conducted by Larry.

Prejean said that Larry and his “hard hitting” questions were inappropriate, and she ripped off her microphone, and momentarily halted the interview.

When a young woman who is shielded in the armor of Christ is beaten down by a 288 year old man who sheds white spittle from the corners of his mouth and wears suspenders, I know that the end is nigh.

While pondering these events that led me to believe that the Apocalypse is approaching, I, trembling and sweating grabbed my Bible and began to pray to Jeebus. I said…

“Jeebus!! Please…In all of your goodness and glory show me a sign that the Earthly world has not completely turned upside down, and humanity will surely live for years to come.”

Seconds after my entreaty left my lips and had dissipated into the heavens, I received such a sign.

On my TV, appeared a breaking news report that in the Los Angeles airport, Mike Tyson had just punched a photographer in the face.

Normalcy had returned to the world. I sighed in relief, stretched out on the couch, and slumbered in peace.

Praise be to God.

Cheers!!

20 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Live goes on and no one even noticed...

Schmoop said...

Bond: That's cuz most are not as in tune with the Universe as I. Cheers!!

David said...

I was mesmerized by the audacity of Carrie "ladyfingers" Prejean on LK Live. It is amazing how her appearance on The View and everywhere else has revealed her to be an arrogant insufferable nutjob.

And I love it - she is a gift that keeps on giving.

Doc said...

That Prejean interview is classic stuff... "Larry, you are being inappropriate" (this coming from the masterbation queen of the pagent circle) "I will not discuss those things or the settlement"
Why the hell else would Larry have her on the program? It certainly wasn't for her views on ending the Iranian nuclear threat. Jeeeeze!

Schmoop said...

David: Prejean is finally showing herself to be the freak show that she is. Kinda like Palin will be next week when her book comes out. Cheers!!

Doc: I don't think Larry knows why he has any of the people he has on. I don't think that Larry even knows he's on the air sometimes. Cheers!!

Scott Oglesby said...

This is when I miss American news. I saw Stewart ‘get’ them of course, but I would have paid damn good money to see Hannity apologize. He said it was a mistake? Like accidental? And THAT, is why Fox is NOT news.

I also would’ve loved to hear what King said to Miss Morality to get her that upset? Maybe he asked if she wanted to plug her sex tape?

I just put up a post which may put you back in fear of the appocolypse…

Anonymous said...

I hope all the paparazzi learned a lesson from Mike Tyson's airport punchout. I don't blame him a bit.

Jay said...

Yeah that Larry King. He's a take no prisoners interviewer. Dude is just relentless. Always pushing, always prodding. Always drooling. ;-)

Lu' said...

I assume you don't like to pray for yourself but did you think to ask Jeeb' to heal thy lung?

I heard some time back that Ashlee Simposn was actually quite good on the stage and suprised her critics in London I think it was.

Clay Perry said...

larry king even....

DILLIGAF said...

I have no idea who any of these people are...and based on what you are saying about them that is probably a good thing...;-)

Dianne said...

Praise be to God indeed!!

This has nothing to do with your post other than the fact that you mentioned Palin but ...

I am loving her baby's baby Daddy. Levi tells anyone who askes that Palin doesn't scare him, that she has so many things to hide, that he's up for the fight to see his kid.

How can you not root for this kid. I think Bill Maher wants to adopt him.

Oh - and Lou Dobbs can go fuck himself - hate mongering asshole
I hope he resigned because they have video of him at the border screwing underage Mexican girls

I love coming here, I feel so free ;)

take care Matty
ya gotta rest

Lu' said...

LOL Dianne. You rock !

Ed & Jeanne said...

I'm hoping that after the Apocalypse is over I get California for myself...

Dianne said...

thanks Lu'
as Matty would say
don't encourage me!! ;)

Michele said...

Jr here:
I am guessing Lou will end up on Fox Noise where he belongs with the other lying assholes...

Dana said...

The look on Larry's face when Carrie Prejean accused him of an "inappropriate" comment was hysterical ... as was her feigned disgust. One of these days that little girl will discover that she doesn't control the world ...

Cinnamon Girl said...

We can always count on Mikey, no?

Schmoop said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you all. I was really tired the last couple of days.

I feel the need to respond to JR because he rarely comments...You my good man are dead on correct. I can see Dobbs going to FOX or their Fox Business Channel. He's a puke. Cheers All!!

Marilyn said...

I'm just glad somebody else doesn't know these people... except I have heard of Mike and that suspender guy.

Palan wrote a book? With words? In English? That ought to be entertaining.