Thursday, April 22, 2010

Streaming Fridays, Redux or Not?

I have been thinking about bringing back Stream of Consciousness Fridays. I kinda miss doing them. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, I have an example.

The other night I came across this one from way back on August 10, 2007...

It’s Stream of Consciousness Friiiiiiiday so wrap me in a corn shuck and call me Matt-a-Zuma because I feel like a Hot Tamale today.

Great googly moogly, for some reason I am in a very good mood, and just in time for the weekend. Schmoop shaved her legs this morning which means someone is getting lucky tonight. I hope it’s me!!

I must have West Nile Virus because I have this incredible urge to build a pyramid and erect my own obelisk. King Matt-en-Khamen…Ahhhhhh don’t look now but my Karma just ran over my Dogma!! Classic.

President Bush is spending the rest of the month on a “working” vacation. What the hell does that mean?

Does that mean he is going to be lounging on his Spiderman pool floaty, sipping a Mai-Tai shouting out, “The economies does good…Let the surge work, and tell the reporters to stand back because it’s time for this muchacho to do a belly flop. Yeeeee Haaaa.”

Yo baby, big doings this weekend on the Bagwine site. I am so excited that the huge ass plantar wart on my foot is seeping faster than a New Orleans levee.


I shouldn’t tell you what’s going to go down but much like Nicole Richie after eating a hamburger, I can’t keep it inside of me.

Tomorrow I am going to post another installment of Inky and Lola. And sometime Sunday…hold on to your seats folks…I will be posting pictures of, and the process of, making (drum roll please) LOOSEMEAT SANDWICHES!!

Tell those amateurs who run Maid-Rite, to check it out and see how to make this Bagwine favorite the right way. Mmmmmm juicy beef. I need a drink…just Kool-Aid folks, really.

This week we were told that President Bush was treated in the past for Lyme Disease. I bet when the Doctors told him that he may have Lyme Disease, Dubya said, “Lyme Disease? Must have been all of them there Jell-O Shots I did last week…A ding dang do.”

I had an odd dream last night. I was standing next to Lindsay Lohan in front of Buckingham Palace. Maybe I dreamt it because I heard Fleetwood Mac on the radio yesterday…give it a second folks. Lalalalalalala Yippee!! Gronk. Good Kool-Aid, thanks Schmoop.

I wish I was a Jack-in-the-Box so everyday would be spent getting my wank cranked. Well, as long as I was sold at a sex toy party for hot, frustrated housewives.

Is it harmful to sleep in a blanket made from asbestos? All of my friends say no, and encourage me to do so. I think I’ll try it out.

Anyone up for a slumber party? I’ll bring the…Oh shit, I just heard on TV that Merv Griffin is in the hospital and in grave condition. Sounds like he may be in jeopardy.

On that rude note, I will bid you farewell. Make sure to stop by for the Loosemeat seminar this weekend. Speaking of weekends, enjoy yours. Spend it having pool sex atop a Spiderman floatation device.

Have a wonderful Thursday all; I only have to work 5-9 today. Praise Jeebus!!

Cheers!!

21 comments:

Doc said...

Bring it... Who knows what you are liable to say.

Doc said...

Oooh sweet, I was the fist commentor too... TAKE THAT BITCHES!!

Scott Oglesby said...

I’m all in favor of you shining this halogen spotlight of enlightenment down upon us mere mortals every Friday. Anytime I get to take a peek inside the inner working of a brain like yours it reawakens my interest in psychiatry.

I know that I always say that ‘I just threw up in mouth a little bit,’ but this time, after seeing that shot of Nicole I violently threw up.

Schmoop said...

Doc: I may start tomorrow. And Ha. "Take that Bitches!!", I dig that; nice job. Cheers Doc!!

Schmoop said...

Scott: You are not the first person to have said what you said...on two counts.

Me needing psychological help and throwing up upon viewing the living corpse that is Nicole Richie. Cheers Scott!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...I'm confused...I kinda feel like Rip Van Winkle...*rubs eyes*...do I take my garbage up today?...

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: Ha. No it is only Thursday. Cheers P-Man!!

Ken said...

What? She made you delete a post to get laid?

Schmoop said...

Micky: Why even go there? It's done with. Cheers!!

Jay said...

I thought maybe "Streaming Fridays" meant you were going to be on your cam on Ustream or Blogtv.com all day for everyone to watch your every move. ;-)

Schmoop said...

Jay: I am off tomorrow. I could do that. Tell me more about this Ustream and Blogtv of which you speak. Shoot me an email. Cheers Jay!!

DILLIGAF said...

Who is that human stick insect?

Anonymous said...

I thought what Jay thought, LOL. And Nicole Richie.... yuck. So glad she put some meat on her bones. Such an unattractive look.

Marilyn said...

I loved those. Once per week wasn't enough.

Schmoop said...

Four: Is she disgusting or what? Unless of course one is into 1 x 8 sticks of mahogany. Cheers FD!!

D: Well maybe I'll do that tomorrow at least for awhile. And yeah, she looks hideous there. Cheers D!!

Marilyn: Really? Well, I shall do just that tomorrow. Cheers Marilyn!!

Dana said...

Someone needs to tell Doc it's not always a good thing to be FIRST!

Odd, I had forgotten all about Stream of Consciousness Fridays until you mentioned it, and then I realized that I miss them!

*BRING THEM BACK*BRING THEM BACK*BRING THEM BACK*

Schmoop said...

Dana: Well I have to do it now...but as always in my life, it won't meet expectations. Cheers Dana!!

Ken said...

My humble apologies to you both.

and I like sticks of mahogany!

Schmoop said...

Micky: Real mahogany would be better and probably feel better. Cheers Mick!!

Mike said...

I could never do a SOC. Because when you're not much of a talker, stream of consciousness could get ............... ................................. ................... boring.

Schmoop said...

Mike: Ha. Maybe so, but I did chuckle anyway. Cheers Mike!!