Monday, July 28, 2008

Candidates for Prez Say the Darndest Things

Our Bagwine Ruminations hidden camera and microphone have picked up some interesting comments from both Barack Obama and John McCain. I am making these quotes public for the first time...

Barack Obama

"Did you all see that? No you fools; not the walking on water thing, I'm a brutha who can actually swim!!"




"Tell you what pretty boy...If you let me go in for an easy lay-up, you can consider your sweaty ass my Ambassador to Tahiti."




"It's good to be here in Berlin. I bet Jesse Owens didn't get this type of reception when he arrived here for the 1936 Olympics. Hahahahaha...Just kiddin'. Seriously though, a couple of hours ago when I was Blitzkriegin' Chancellor Merkel doggie-style..."


And now, Johnny Mac...

"Cindy give me some of your Vicodin; this Metamucil ain't workin' for shit!!"




"Step on it George or we won't make it to the Clubhouse in time for the Early Bird Special. I do love me some minute steaks!!"




"I remember when tomatoes were three cents a bushel. I do so love coming to the General Store. Does Ike Godsey still run the place? We graduated High School together...Class of 1909. I haven't seen Ike since our days in Europe when we were stickin' it to the Kaiser.

Hey little girl...See if you can find out which aisle they keep the sorghum and Moxie Soda."

Remember folks...Always assume that there is a microphone around, and it's on. Have a merry Monday.

Cheers!!

33 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow, a barack centerfold. I think I like him better in a suit.

Desert Songbird said...

Your access to the inaccessible continues to amaze me.

Dana said...

... and here I thought McCain was trying to promote the virtues of salmonella laden tomatoes ala Jim Jones style!

Schmoop said...

Marilyn: I agree with ya. SUit and tie works best for him. Cheers!!

Songbird: I am an International Man of Mystery after all. Cheers!!

Dana: That may be. One thing about McCain, unlike our current Prez, Johnn Mac can probably prounounce, "salmonella". Cheers Dana!!

RW said...

Bahahahaha oh man thats funny! Thanks for the good laugh Matt!

Schmoop said...

Roger: Ha. Anytime Roger. Have a great day. Cheers!!

Cheesy said...

Well shit I still buy sorgum... f**ck am I getting old?

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...maybe he'll pick Ike Godsey for his running mate!...or even Nels from Little House...

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: I KNEW you were a McCain supporter. I was just happy to finally work the word "sorghum" into a post. Cheers!!

Phfrankie: He won't pick Nels. Would you really want his wife in close proximity to the White House? What a bitch. Cheers P-Man!!

Dianne said...

I know you can't reveal your sources - journalistic integrity and all - but I read a blind item on Huffington about the Secret Service all being addicted to Wild Irish Rose.

Hmmmm ...

Schmoop said...

Dianne: That damn Arianna. Jealous wench. Always trying to compromise my sources. Cheers Di!!

Christine said...

He looks freakin HOT! And Obama doesn't look half bad either.

Schmoop said...

Christine: HA. Johnny Mac is a man's man and woman's man. Cheers and thanks for the comment!!

Jay said...

I thought McCain and H.W. Bush were taking the golf cart to Shoney's for the breakfast buffet. Pancakes baby! Lots and lots of Pancakes!

And a bran muffin. It helps him stay regular, ya know.

Knight said...

Kids say the darnedest things.

Schmoop said...

Jay: He needs bran since the Metamucil isn't working. Cheers!!

Knight: Yes, they do. And McCain is one old, old, old kid. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I loved John Stewarts comment on the McCain/Daddy Bush photo op. "Good idea! Pose with the older guy! Too bad he looks younger than you!"

Ken said...

Could you say that again, a little louder please. Thank You.

Schmoop said...

Starr: Ha. Indeed. I love the contrast of BO shootin' hoops and McCain riding in a golf cart at three miles per hour.

Schmoop said...

Micky: Ha. I wonder if it was 41 or McCain who called the other a, "Young Whipper Snapper". Cheers Mick!!

Lex Valentine said...

I guess I shouldn't say "FUCK!" so much. Someone might hear it and think I need one.

Lu' said...

If the hidden microphone were true, it'd better have a real good *bleep* to cover my conversations :)

Bush Sr., was he wearing white shoes to go with that turtle neck?

Ed & Jeanne said...

Those photos are just too funny with your captions. I'm just laughing at the irony of Obama having a farmers tan in that first picture...

ambergail77 said...

Let's just say I am very glad you didn't find the Johnny Mac beach shot. All that pasty pale old man skin might have been too much.

Schmoop said...

Winter: But you do, don't you? Cheers Winter!!

Lu: I don't know but I bet he was wearing plaid underwear. Cheers Lu!!

Ve: Ha. Farmer's tan. Good One. I hope you had a good time last week. Cheers!!

Amber: Even if I had access to a pic like that, I wouldn't post it. Okay maybe I would. Cheers!!

Crazy Charlene said...

i think you should start reporting for cnn, fox or somewhere~~your info is much more entertaining

Schmoop said...

Char: And just as unbiased, Char. Cheers!!

minijonb said...

i'm voting for Obama because he can't be any worse than the other white person running for President.

CreativeMish said...

LOL! I love the swimming comment! We always laugh when we watch Survivor and joke about the no swimming. My friend is married to a colored guy and he tells me he can't swim because of his large anker

CreativeMish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schmoop said...

Mini: Ha. bada Bing. Cheers and thanks for the comment!!

Michelle: Wow, that's neat. What color is this guy? Cheers!!

Evil: Ha. I like that. Cheers!!

Season said...

Greatness!

Schmoop said...

Season: Why thank ya, and thanks for stopping. Cheers Season!!