Wednesday, August 20, 2008

See Jane Screw With Young Dick. See Jane Get Paid For It!!


Boy's parents sue to get his baby from mom, 21
Saturday, August 16, 2008 3:12 AM
By Mary Beth Lane
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH


LANCASTER, Ohio --- “A Pickerington couple and their son are fighting for custody of a baby born to a Lancaster woman charged with having unlawful sex with the boy, who was 15 at the time of conception.

A paternity test shows that the teen is the father of the baby born April 7 to Jane C. Crane, who was 19 when she became pregnant.”

Okay folks, I am not one to raise Hell about double standards but, the aforementioned story got my blood lukewarm…

Which for me, unless I am having thoughts about being the filling of a Matt-Manwich between Tyra Banks and Jessica Alba, is a rarity.

Here’s the deal, this chick, Jane C. Crane is alleged to have committed two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor…

A felony which carries a penalty of up to 18 months in prison and having to register as a sex offender for 25 years.

The child produced by this unlawful act of teen boy boinking is in the care of Ms. Crane, the teen boy boinker.

The baby in question is not only sharing a residence with Jane Crane, but Jane’s stepfather as well…

A stepfather who is on probation for a previous domestic violence conviction involving hitting, choking, and pointing a gun at Ms. Crane’s younger sister.

Isn’t that nice? So sweet…

Well the victim in this case (aside from the infant) and his parents want to have custody of the child and raise her.

But alas, this so far isn’t the case and we all know why. He’s a male; she’s a woman, and by God that kid needs to be with her mother.

I hope for the sake of that little girl, the victim’s family will someday get their wish. But in the meantime, and here’s the kicker…Are you ready?

“…a judge has ordered him (the victim) to pay $50 a month in child support and set visitation at seven hours a week.”

Yes folks, the 15 year old boy in question, was not only the victim of unlawful sexual conduct, he has to pay 50 bucks a month to the ho-bag who sexually conducted him unlawfully. Brilliant!!

Yes, I know sexism towards female exists, but often times, it exists just as egregiously towards males.

And this story took me to another somewhat related happening on the political front…The Democratic Convention.

There will be a roll call vote at next week’s Dem Convention…

In order to appease Hillary Clinton’s female backers who toiled tirelessly to attempt to put one of their own in the White House, and yet fell short, her name will be put in nomination.

These moms, feminists, and vulva votin’ ladies entered the rough and tumble world of Presidential politics, to show that they are just as rough and tumble as the men and… and…

And got their feelings hurt.

So, the Democratic Party is going to appease these estrogen laden cry babies because they played hardball with “the boys” and got stung by a political fastball that was up and in.

Ladies (and I am just talking about the whiny fringe), just as there is no crying in baseball, there is no crying in politics.

If you want to be considered equal, you need to suck it up and take the good with the bad. Ninety percent of all other Americans, both male and female, do it everyday.

And one last thing, if you are going to stay home in November and not vote for Obama because “your girl” didn’t get the nomination, Obama will certainly lose.

What does that mean?

It means that this country will have about as much chance of a successful future as the little girl in the court case does if she continues to stay in Jane Crane’s care.


Cheers!!

47 comments:

none said...

15 on 19...not much of a crime there. The judge however is an idjit.

Yeah hillary wants to play hardball but forgets to wear her athletic cup.

Desert Songbird said...

*snorting in disgust*

'scuse me while I gag....

Schmoop said...

Hammer: If the sexes of the 19 and 15 year old were reversed the guy would be in deep shit.

Hillary's ego may want this roll call, but unlike the whiners behind her, it's not due to the emotional duress of being victimized by "The Man". Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Songbird: Over which part, pray tell? Cheers!!

Jay said...

If the boy was 19 and the girl was 15, the boy would be doing 10 years. That whole thing is fucked up.

As for Hillary, she lost. She lost fair and square by the rules. It kills me the way she says she only wants the roll call vote for her "supporters." Bullshit. Everything is 100% about her.

Schmoop said...

Jay: If you have seen video of some of these women about whom I speak, it ain't just Hillary's doing.

But yeah, if the roles were reversed in the sex case, the cries would be, "Oh the Humanity, lock that pervert up!!" Cheers!!

Desert Songbird said...

All of the above.

Lex Valentine said...

At least Jane and the boy aren't cousins.

Jeni said...

I was wondering at first where you were heading with this post and now that I see, sad to say, but I agree with you analogy. Good points on both issues.

Dana said...

Awww Matt-Man ... I was there with you - cheering you on - and then I read the last sentance.

This country's lack of success has little to do with the president and MUCH to do with the people who have come to expect they be "taken care of." Obama in office will - in my oh-so-humble-opinion - do nothing more than increase our population's dependence on the government, take more money out of the "average Joe/Jane's" pocket and CHANGE this country into something it was never intended to be.

But boy did I love the rest of your post *wink*

Schmoop said...

Songbird: Well alright then, sport. Cheers!!

Winter: If it had taken place in S.E. Ohio instead of Central Ohio, they would have been. Cheers!!

Jeni: Why thanks and the second part of the post about Hillary is coming from someone who voted for Hill in the Primary. Me. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Dana: Ha. And I knew you would say something just along those lines. Thanks.

As for Obama, I think you're wrong. While not a huge fan, I think he would be much more pragmatic and much less ideological than people think. But I don't write the rhetoric that spews from right wing talk radio and Fux News. Cheers!!

Doc said...

Our justice system is perverted.

Schmoop said...

Doc: Isn't it though? I say put Nancy Grace n charge. Okay, maybe not. Cheers Doc!!

Hapi: Suck It.

Cheesy said...

From what I have observed in my long lifetime ....Men are just as if not MORE capible to raise our young. That judge needs a SWIFT kick in the ass but I hope the kiddo does pay it to show that he is willing to step up. It will help him in his case and that baby needs all the love and support the world has to offer. I wish his family luck in their suit. They should win this and the girl/mom needs help. The double standard here boils my blood!

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: From what I have gathered he is indeed paying it, but to me it's a sad, sad joke. Cheers Cheesy!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

....where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you......

RW said...

Haha Matt your getting greedy opening a pandoras box like that, I be back to see what happens.

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: Ha. Perfect!! Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Roger: Are you saying that opening up a box of common sense is dangerous? ; ) Have a great Roger!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OK, what have you done with Matt-Man...this post was articulate, intelligent, thoughtfully crafted and it was straight from the heart...

You pod people better give us Matt-Man back or we will rise in revolt against you.

Knight said...

So the judge decided keeping the baby in a home with two convicted felons would be the best plan? Maybe that judge would like some help pulling his head out of his ass.

I'm probably going to cry one tear of poison if McCain is elected.

Move on Hillary. It's over.

Schmoop said...

Bond: Nearly all of my posts are, Vinny.

Even when discussing such things as breastesses, my desire to have lesbian sex, and why MLK is better off dead, there is a near mathematical perfection to my art that masks the subtleties of my point.

Yeah...I said that. Cheers Vinny!!

Schmoop said...

Knight: As of now the baby stays there, maybe the judge thinks it will build character in the kid. Oy Vay!! Ai Yi Yi, McCain is a doddering, grumpy old man. Cheers Knight!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

My feelings are this. If there are 5 or less years between the two parties and/or both parties ages end in the word teen, there is no friggin reason for courts to get involved. How bout the PARENTS get involved.

As for the politics, I would like to say that no one ever made a big deal over any mans clothing. There were a hell of a lot more subtle sexist comments made about Hilary than there were about Obama and that is INCLUDING the "Halfrican" comments. Personally I can't stand Hilary. I refuse to vote for a twat just cause she HAS a twat.

Much like I refuse to vote a black man simply due to his melanin count. Sorry, equality means you don't get extra points for accidents of birth.

As to the whole Obama turning this country into a land of entitlement cry babies all I have to say is this. Y'all had the last 8 years, didn't you? Y'all sure did "a heck of a job!"

Schmoop said...

Starr: Well I am glad that someone is out there saying sex between 13 and 18 year olds shouldn't be illegal. Where were you when that hot seventh grade chick moved in next door when I was a senior in HS!!?

Seriously, 15 and 19 is not a HUGE leap but I am merely pointing out that if the sexes were reversed, there would be a much bigger deal made of it.

As for the Hill/Obama thing. Clothing, looks, and other superficial judgements will be made. And yes, especially if the candidate is a woman. But these yay hoo-ha's need to suck it up.

Cheers Starr!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Had I been the hot 7th graders mom I'd have been there. With a shotgun and she'd be wearing a shirt that said "Jailbait" :P

This election is leaving me totally cold. Edwards turns out to be a dick, I don't care for Hilary and I think Obama has a much substance as cotton candy. Oh and McCain handed his nuts to Bush and Co about 8 years ago.

I need to learn the words to Oh Canada.

Schmoop said...

Starr: If you were her Mom, I would have been puttin' the moves on you.

I am a HUGE fan of Joe Biden, and would have voted for him in the Primary had he still been on the ballot. Such is life. He may be O-Man's VP selection.

And hear me now...On August 29th, John McCain will select former Ohio Rep. Rob Portman as his VP pick. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Biden said he was "not the guy" to reporters yesterday. I was bummed.

Schmoop said...

Starr: Well, I think he is. And if not, and if Obama wins, Biden would be an excellent choice for Secretary of State. The guy is brilliant, albeit more than a bit verbose. Cheers!!

leelee said...

"As for Obama, I think you're wrong. While not a huge fan, I think he would be much more pragmatic and much less ideological than people think. But I don't write the rhetoric that spews from right wing talk radio and Fux News."


cheesh I thought this was ME talkin'

HUGS!!

Schmoop said...

Leelee: Hiya Cutie. And I truly think that. More importantly, it makes me hot to know that if no other parts of me are in you, my thoughts are. ; ) Cheers Leelee!!

The Mountain Cat said...

I hope Hillary becomes Obama's VP. This way I can make fun of her more often.

leelee said...

ooooooo the possibilities...makes my head swim just thinkin' about it!

HUGS!!

Schmoop said...

MtCat: EH, I have never found her to be that make-fun-of worthy. Too bland in public.

Leelee: I am still waiting on doing our nude scene in VE's movie. Cheers!!

Evil: There's a middle school near me. Stop by sometime; we can cruis the parking lot. Cheers!!

Marilyn said...

Why is it legally the same for a 19 yr old to have sex with a 15 year old as it is for a 40 yr old and 15 yr old? I don't think it's anywhere near the same from the 15 yr old's perspective. I agree that the sexes being switched would totally change the judge's attitude and that's wrong too.

And why can't judges see that fathers are parents too? I was raised by my dad and he did a better job than my mom would have.

Jeff B said...

My mom worked for a divorce attorney for many years. Time and time again the women would get custody over the man, even like in this case, if it wasn't justified. Obviously this didn't happen every time, but more than it should have.

Equal rights should be just that. Discrimination, while being cloaked under the guise of "That's the way its always been" still stinks.

Schmoop said...

Marilyn: I have nothing to add to that except that I agree with everythoing you said. Cheers!!

Jeff: Ha. Indeed. The old, "that's the way it's always been" argument in reference to anything drives me friggin' nuts. Cheers!!

Dianne: I have the same feelings that you do about the Clintons. And yes, the women wailing and gnashing their teeth in some of those videos was emabarassing. Cheers Di!!

CreativeMish said...

I think no matter who wins we're screwed! I don't think the country is ready for a woman! Woman are strong and powerful but can't control emotions no matter hard we try! I don't think Obama or McCain will win! It will be a write in.. The question is who! Everyone is getting sick of the fuss~!

Cheesy said...

Oh Michelle!
The write in will be our handsome Matt-man of course!

Schmoop said...

Michelle: Your next President will be me. I have deemed it so. Cheers!!

Cheesy: Damn Straight. I have quite a few things to say about just that after Labor day. Cheers Cheesy!!

katherine. said...

yeah...but what if when they take the vote the bitch wins?

Schmoop said...

Kat: That would be a hoot, however I don't think Ann Coulter's name will be placed into nomination. Cheers!!

katherine. said...

well played...

actually laughing out loud here...

Schmoop said...

Kat: Ha. I have my moments. Cheers!!

Willie G said...

Uh huh!! Yeah

Schmoop said...

Willie: Dig it. Cheers!!