Thursday, August 14, 2008

Your Last Half of August 2008 Bagwine Whore-O-Scope

Today marks the beginning of a new monthly installment on Bagwine Ruminations...Your Monthly Bagwine Whore-O-Scope ™.

I will once a month, decode the backwash of a bottle of various potables to render your monthly fortune; be it good or bad.


The potable that I read for you, depends on your sign, because each sign has a ruling Bagwine or one of its ugly cousins, such as a cheap Malt Liquor.

On this initial installment, you will not only get your Whore-O-Scope for the last half of August, you will also see what your ruling beverage is. Enjoy!!


Aries
March 21 -April 19


Your ruling drink is Thunderbird. A tongue discoloring wine with 17.5% alcohol, you get the New Year of the Zodiac, and life itself, kicked off with a battering and a hurl.

The soothing inner voices of your conscience become increasingly annoying when they start quoting lines from the movie, Titanic, in the voice of Stephen Hawking...I-i-i-i am-mmm Kin-in-in-ing of da Wor-or-orld-orld.



Taurus
April 20 -May 20


Your ruling drink is JOOSE. Full of Taurine, Caffeine, and 9.9% alcohol. You are a bull full of drunken energy. Much like JOOSE itself, you have an unpleasant smell.

Your family has a major problem that you refuse to deal with. The days of ignoring this 800 pound Gorilla in the room come to an end when the Gorilla kills you, rapes your spouse, and eats your kids.



Gemini
May 21 -June 20


Your ruling drink is Night Train Express. A “special” ingredient combined with 17.5% alcohol makes you a twin blend of frivolity and memory loss.

Although you will lose your car keys, you will find them in the FIRST place that you look, which is unfortunate because it will lead to a charge of drunk driving.



Cancer
June 21 -July 22


Your ruling drink is Sterno. While the alcohol content effect is unknown, drinking “Canned Heat” can often lead to death, much like your sign’s namesake.

You will win a lottery prize of 87.5 Million dollars, unfortunately the pay out will be in the form of pennies, nickels, and dimes.



Leo
July 23 -August 22


Your ruling drink is Hurricane High Gravity produced by Anheuser-Busch. At 8.1% alcohol, you can still remain coherent enough to lead the pride, while still roaring proudly…and obnoxiously.

After trying 16 brand new light bulbs in the living room lamp without success, you will finally realize that the problem lies within the lamp itself.



Virgo
August 23-September 22


Your ruling drink is Boone’s Farm. With types at 7.5% alcohol or less, you are a pussy, but hardly virginal. On the upside, the marginal alcohol content assures that you won’t sleep with the incredibly ugly people that other signs will.

Your intentions were good, but giving a Snickers Bar to the homeless guy with a peanut allergy will result in scandal and massive legal fees.



Libra
September 23 -October 22


Your ruling drink is Mogen-David (Mad Dog) 20/20. With flavors averaging 13%, you are justifiably at the middle of the scale. Combining MD 20/20 with your sense of compassion, leads you to have sex with anyone who is even slightly unhappy.

Lather, rinse, repeat, and meticulously blow dry…for you will surely have sex with John Edwards.




Scorpio
October 23 -November 21


Your ruling drink is Cisco. Distributed by the same folks as Wild Irish Rose, and with identical 18% alcohol, you give and receive painful verbal stings. You and the Aquarian (see below) are not a good social mix.

Calling a spade a spade is fine, but you shouldn’t have done it to Al Sharpton.




Sagittarius
November 22 -December 21


Your ruling drink is Steel Reserve 211. A malt liquor with 8.1% alcohol, this medieval beverage helps your to hone your skills as the archer. Your thoughts always hit the bull’s-eye when drinking this…at least in your mind.

Upon reaching ultimate self-awareness, you realize that people around you are correct; you are indeed, a complete asshole.




Capricorn
December 22 -January 19

Your ruling drink is well…anything. You are after all, some type of goat. Rude, stubborn, and personally boorish, you’ll drink anything put in front of you, provided you don’t have to pay for it.

You will discover that calling the waitress at Denny’s, “a stupid bitch” does in fact lead to food poisoning.




Aquarius
January 20 -February 18


Your ruling drink is Wild Irish Rose. People admire your sarcasm and love your introspection. And at 18% alcohol, you are more than happy to love them back (except Scorpios)…provided you don’t pass out first.

You have mixed emotions when you find out that the growth on your chest is not cancerous, but rather, a benign growth resembling the face and head of Carrot-Top.



Pisces
February 19 -March 20


Your ruling drink is King Cobra Malt Liquor. This “Snake in a Bottle” is only 6% alcohol, but what you lack in punch you make up for in volume, because you drink like a fish.

Dick Cheney shows up at your house wearing a black evening gown and hi-heels. Your guilt overwhelms you when you find yourself highly aroused.



I hope that my Bagstrological findings help you out through the last half of this month.

Have a great day, and as always...

Cheers!!

70 comments:

none said...

Dude! I drink High gravity, steel reserve, mickeys and Schlitz...

With the price of beer these days I go for the gusto.

Jay said...

I can deal with the King Cobra, but I refuse to even think about Dick Cheney in an evening gown. That was just cruel.

Now I'm gonna have to think of something less frightening than Dick Cheney in an evening dress and high heels before I got to bed. Like 1,000 children slaughtered by a machete wielding maniac.

Schmoop said...

Hammer: Ha...Good Man. Not a fan of what you mentioned other than one. I am a HUGE fan of Mickey's Malt Liquor. All Hail, the Big Mouth. Cheers Hammer!!

Knight said...

Holy crap I AM a twin blend of frivolity and memory loss. You are good!
I'm really impressed with your ability to match cheap malt liquor by sign. You should be paid.

Schmoop said...

Jay: I didn't know when your birthday was, but I bet I got the drink like a fish part right. Sorry about the Cheney thing, but the bottle doesn't lie. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Knight: My payment is reading your comment. Wow...A half of a twin, eh? Beware of Midnight Express. It is second only to Rose in the lethal department. Cheers!!

katherine. said...

wild irish rose...well wild and irish anyway...gotta love the 18%...but I don't think they sell it in my part of the world...damn.

sarcasm and introspection? who me?

Schmoop said...

Kat: No, not you....Ha, I believe I may have hit that on the head. And I bet you can find it out there. You should at least try a pint. I'll do some research for ya. Cheers Kat!!

katherine. said...

whore-o-scope?

I'll look for it...and drink a toast to the Matt-Man...while wearing the leather jacket....

Schmoop said...

Kat: Oh my, be still my heart. Rose AND that Leather Jacket? Yum. Cheers!!

leelee said...

Mad Dog 20/20 - its perfect...oh...except for the part about John Edwards....

"Bagstrological findings "

too funny!

HUGS!!

Schmoop said...

Leelee: Ha. You would truly enjoy the flavor, Banana Red. Cheers!!

Liz Hill said...

You know--a mix of Night Train and a King Cobra sounds deliciously naughty.

LOVE the new look sugar. SMOOCH

Schmoop said...

TB: Not to mention sounding quite lethal. Thanks and Cheers, TB!!

Anonymous said...

I'm drinking Sterno? Are you trying to kill me? :(

That being said I'll take winning the lottery in any form even if it is pennies and dimes. That's what they make those coin counter things at the grocery store for!

Schmoop said...

Lady Jaye: You are such a positive person today. Have you been drinking Sterno again? Cheers Hot Stuff!!

Cheesy said...

Virgo~~ Ya ya I may be [have] a pussy but I rule the world! Thankfully I love Strawberry Boones.. Well I did back in the day...Never have slept with an ugly guy! Girl maybe but never an ugly guy~

Schmoop said...

Cheesy: Never slept with an ugly guy? See? My powers of Bagwine-ology are most accurate. Cheers Cheese!!

You can Call me AL said...

Aquarius=no love for a Scorpio? That just ain't right...

Schmoop said...

Al: The combination of WIR and Cisco would just lead to one drunken melee. Best that the two stay separated. Cheers Al!!

Lu' said...

I am Gemini. Night Train Express. I thought maybe that ment I should meet a gang of dark men and get a ticket to ride...

Schmoop said...

Lu: If you have ever had that stuff, that has probably already happened and you just don't remember. Cheers Lu!!

Karen said...

I wish I was a Virgo because I do love me some Boones. It is in my fridge at all times. Yummy stuff.

Unknown said...

Well, I use Firefox 3.0 and I didn't have to scroll - which might be caused by an overdose of Nighttrain Express. Still searching for my car keys. I don't dare to look deeper into the "place" I suspect them to be...

Ch*hicc*eers

Sanni

Schmoop said...

Karen: Bonne's Farm is kinda tasty but it just ain't got no bitch. Cheers Karen!!

Sanni: Yeah, I think I have finally corrected the issue some were having. And me, you, and a bottle of Night Train? Mmmmmmmmm. Cheers Sexy!!

desert rat said...

Matt-Man, M'dear! Are you still slightly unhappy? 'Cause I do have that "sense of compassion..."

Guess I'd better lay in a nuclear-winter-supply of soap and shampoo, eh? (John Edwards!?? Yikes!)

Schmoop said...

Desert Rat: Tha Rat is Back!! Yay!! And yes, I am still slightly unhappy...can you don your Hula Hoop and help me out?

Move over Senator Edwards. Cheers Rat!!

desert rat said...

I'll see what I can do *wink*

Schmoop said...

Desert Rat: My emotional well-being thanks you, as does my libido. Cheers!!

Lu' said...

Never tried it or a dark man *blushes* HA! cheers Matt-MAn. Notice the big "A" in Matt-MAn, hmm is that indicative of something or simply a typo? The Enquirer-ing mind wants to know.

Anonymous said...

As a fellow Aquarian, I cannot tell you how much the idea of a growth in the shape of Carrot-top's face and head disturbs me! Especially if it is on my chest!!

Dianne said...

Ya know it was bad enough to be born on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor but now I have to realize I'm an asshole! Denial was working so well.

One good thing - my beverage is 'High Gravity' - perhaps if I drink enough my tits will be perky again.

Schmoop said...

Lu: The big "A" indicates that your undying lust for me is coming to the forefront. Or perhaps that is just my lust speaking. ; ) Cheers Lu!!

As American as Apple Pie said...

I am not JOOSE. First, I hate energy drinks, unless you count coffee. Second, I do not smell bad, ask Chile #2, she thinks her mama has the best smell ever.

I will concede on the drunken energy though. I get all kinds of ideas to do things when drunk. ;p

Schmoop said...

Apple: You cannot deny it. Quit kidding yourself. The Bagwine does not lie. Cheers Apple!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I gots on the night train
to head to my baby
but i fell asleep and fell off
now my baby visits me
in the cem-e-tar-yyyyyy


Oh and using Firefox, all is well today...

Schmoop said...

Bond: Yeah, I FINALLY was able to fix it a couple of hours ago.

As far as the lyrics, those fall in the genre of, "it's so bad, it's good" kinda music. Cheers, Vin!!

Tug said...

BOONE'S FARM? STRAWBERRY HILL???

Dude.........

Schmoop said...

Tug: I don't dictate the Signs of the Bagwine, I merely interpret them. I bet you'd look hot sucking on a bagged bottle of Strawberry Hill. Cheers Tug!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

WTF, we get Carrot Top?!?


I suppose it's better than Pauly Shore. Weeeazin the Juice......

Schmoop said...

Jeff: Sorry Jeff, my visions and your future are not always pleasant. We simply need to find a way to deal with them. Cheers!!

Starr: Hey, I was none too happy about the thought myself. We will be stronger because of it. Cheers!!

Ken said...

Wow that's it.....I've been on a Hurricane High my whole life.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Ha ha ha. Brilliant. I've always secretly wanted to drink Sterno. I hope my lotto winnings come in the form of the new pennies; you know the ones that look like copper but in reality have no copper at all rendering them worthless...just like the penny.

Leighann said...

I think I'll stick with my Rum.... it brings my hot lesbian neighbors over!!

Schmoop said...

Micky: You would have made a great Irish boxer...Micky "The Irish Hurricane" Teeeeeeeeeee. Cheers Mick!!

VE: Ha. Thanks. It could have been worse, the winnings could have been in Confederate Dollars. Cheers!!

Leighann: Don't go against the ruling drink. It will lead to heartache. Cheers!!

Leighann said...

I'm going to have to disagree.... so far it's led to the showing of boobies! :)

Beth said...

Thunderbird???? Really???? Ok, if the Matt Man says so, it must be true.

Schmoop said...

Leighann: Well, if that's the case it can't be all bad. Boobies are gooood. Cheers!!

Schmoop: If you are actually saying,"Ok, if the Matt Man says so, it must be true.", you are obviously drunk on T-Bird as we speak. Cheers, Boob Girl!!

Beth said...

Shuuush! The Boss Man thinks it's tea!

Schmoop said...

Schmoop: Your boss doesn't even know his own name at times; I think your secret is safe. Cheers!!

Willie G said...

Very creative. I never knew cheap booze carried such deep philosophical and astrological significance.

Schmoop said...

Willie: Thank ya. Cheap Booze or Champagne...A janitor or a CEO...I truly believe that all can learn from some thing or someone else, regardless of their "status". Cheers Willie!!

ambergail77 said...

I am going out to practice my archery skills shooting at the dogs next door- what the hell, I am already thought to be an asshole.

Good stuff here Matt-Man. You have truly captured us all.

Schmoop said...

Amber: Thanks, it was one of my better ones in awhile, I thought.

Enjoy squeezing that bow shaft and pulling back on the string. ; ) Cheers Amber!!

CreativeMish said...

King Cobra? I may be a little twisted but never a snake! I'm in need of a black evening gown! Maybe I can get Chaney drunk on the Cobra, take the dress and drop him off out in the desert with the Diamondbacks! He won't remember a thing!

Schmoop said...

Michelle: Ha. You just came up with more of a plan than Dick and Company did prior to attacking Iraq!! Good Job. Cheers Michelle!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...and then I tried to EAT the sixteen lightbulbs....didn't I...?

Unknown said...

As a Kentuckian and an Aquarian (water bearer) I much prefer branch water with a bit of Bourbon, thank you.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Matt have you noticed how many of us are Aquarians? Are you really running a democratic campaign or is there some sort of devious zodiac-a-maniacal plot a foot here?

World Domination, mon ami?

Desert Songbird said...

First off, hey! Your blog has been fixed! Now I can read it properly in Firefox. Thanks, dude.

Why am I NOT surprised that you predict WIR as the drink for Aquarians. Imagine that.

Though, you KNOW what I prefer. Although, should I be boycotting Stoli until they leave Georgia?

Desert Songbird said...

Oh, and about that growth my chest? I thought those were called boobs. Huh...

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: Well of course you did, watt did you think they were for? Bada Bing. Cheers!!

Nick: Ha. I agree. That is quite the good combo. Cheers Nick!!

Starr: First of all, I think it moved when you called me mon ami. Secondly, hell we are Aquarians, the cream always rises to the top. It's Natural Selection. ; ) Cheers Starr!!

Schmoop said...

Songbird: They are called boobs, but with the addition of Carrot Top, you have one more boob on your chest. Chest!!

Jeff B said...

Enjoyed reading these so much earlier, I had to come back for another look. Very creative...very funny!

- said...

Oh but *is* the lamp's problem..... uh huh. : ) Not me. Nope. And damnit I'm thirsty now! ; ) *giggle*

Schmoop said...

Jeff: Why thank ya Jeff. Good to hear. Cheers!!

Smile: I have but one thing to say to you, "purrrrrrrrrrrr" Cheers Hot Stuff!!

Schmoop said...

Evil: I am quite the prognosticator and seer, aren't I? Cheers EG!!

Travis Cody said...

Well, my ruling vehicle would be a Thunderbird. So I guess you're close.

Lex Valentine said...

Hmmph. Al Sharpton sucks ass. That's all I'm sayin'. I'll keep the rest of my stinger to myself.

Schmoop said...

Travis: My visions are uncanny. Cheers Travis!!

Winter: Yikes, don't sting yourself. Cheers!!