Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Morning Church Disservice: Hola...You Want Pork Chops Wif Your Taco?

It's a cooler and pleasant Sabbath here in Bagwine, Ohio.

I, of course, will be working 11-7 today and then will be going to see Ryno after my shift at the Beer Mine.

The painting of the Bagwine digs is not complete, but it's close. We put 3.5 6 good hours in on the job yesterday.

We're a little behind, but no fears. The carpet is not coming until Wednesday so we're cool and looking good.

Much like the look of the apartment is changing, when I went to get beer yesterday, I saw some changes taking place at the Beer Mine.

On the north side of the Drive-Thru are our friends from south of the border...


The Drive-Thru is now home to the finest Mexican food in the Greater Bagwine region. The burritos are HUGE and they taste Mooey Yum-Oh.

That's Jesus manning the kitchen. See how he gladly posed for my picture? I've always told you that I was incredibly close with our Lord and Savior.

But wait just a minute...I smell something other than the aroma of a taco de la pollo...Holy Cow!! The smell that I smell is pig cooking!!

Sweet Jesus (The Lord, not the Taco guy) the Beer Mine is offering up BBQ'd pork and chicken in addition to Mexican cuisine.

We've gone international, Bitches!! Pork Chop Sandwich, anyone?

But strap yourselves in and hold on for dear life, you chuckleheads. In addition to the new dining choices, The Beer Mine has a new employee as well...

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you, Dan.

Dan will be filling in for Pizza Bill, Little Bill, and/or myself whenever the need should arise.

He seems to be an affable guy who has long hair, and is in dire need of some sex. So ladies, email me and I'll hook ya up.

So there you have it. MEXICANS, AFRICAN-Americans, and a hard rockin' WHITE guy...

The Beer Mine is not just a hotbed of cultural diversity, it is the United Fucking Nations meets Bagwine, Ohio.

Amen, and Amen...

While I am working today, I am going to brush up on my Spanish and and my Jive.

Enjoy your Sunday all.

Cheers, and Adios Muthafuckahs!!

15 comments:

Ken said...

It's just not all about white guys.....
anymore than it was in Bagwine 220 years ago with Simon Kenton.

Schmoop said...

Micky: And I dig it that way. As long as unlike Kenton, they don't make me run a 2 mile long gauntlet. Cheers Mick!!

Vodka Mom said...

spanish? SPANISH?


I can't help- i took three painful years of french.

Schmoop said...

Vodka: I hear ya. I took three years of Latin and two years of German. "Hey Publius, fetch me a bratwurst."

Actually, the Latin does make Spanish almost recognizable. Cheers VM!!

katherine. said...

muy bueno mateo.

bet you're thankful it isn't Lent.

longhair ponytail with shades...what's with that?

Schmoop said...

Kat: He's lookin' hip, ain't he. Well!? Cheers Kat!!

Jay said...

¿Qué? Cerveza, un carro de tacos y barbacoa? Es el lugar más perfecto del mundo!

Desert Songbird said...

Who knew Bagwine, OH could be such a melting pot? When I grew up in the Midwest, the extent of cultural diversity was the blue collar whites and me.

David said...

Jesus and his Mexican compadres can whip up some great food in those roadside trucks they like to use.

I took 3 years of now useless French when I could have taken Spanish that could prove so useful - especially in talking to the landscapers and housekeepers as well as my hispanic friends.

Enjoy your Sunday in Bagwine.

Cheers

Candice said...

Sorry, but Jesus is going to be gettin' my booty before Dan. I love a man who can cook.

Dana said...

I th'o't ya meant ebonix, not jive. peep this shit

Schmoop said...

Jay: A couple of busty babes thrown in the mix and it couldn't be...um...perfecter. Cheers!!

Songbird: All roads lead to Bagwine. Cheers!!

David: Yeah the food is fan damn tastic. Ha...I wish I had taken Spanish as well. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Candice: I can cook. Really, really well. Cheers!!

Dana: Word. Cheers!!

Dice Mardell said...

ha Ha HA!!!

Oh God, er sweet Jebus, I'm hungry now!

Schmoop said...

Dice: Ha. Eat Up. Cheers Dice!!