Thursday, December 09, 2010

Radio-Thon for Ryno...A Star Studded Affair!!

It’s Thursday December 9th, and we have a ton of shit going on so let’s get to it, Bitches…

Okay, so tonight at 11 PM EST?

Jayman and I are doing a Blog Talk Radio Show…a VERY SPECIAL BTR Show on I’m With Stupid which features my poor, born-again son, Ryno.

Ryno's Christmas will suck because I was laid off by this man…


And Jay and I are doing a Radio-Thon for the recipient of his evil ways, my son, Ryno.

Hell…customers (such as Rich) come through, begging for my return to the Beer Mine as depicted by this sign on his truck…


Yet, due to economics and Mikey’s cold, cold heart, I remain a stay at home…loser!!

However…

Jay and I will, on I’m With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio tonight at 11 PM EST, make certain that Ryno has a wonderful Christmas with our…

Radio-Thon for Ryno, A Star Studded Affair!!

Jessica Alba, Samuel L. Jackson, Al Roker, and Justin Bieber will be there.

As will, Eve Plumb, Kanye West, Jack Jones, and Marilyn McCoo…

If you have a problem with THAT celebrity laden line-up…you have a problem with LIFE!!

Please help my kid out and celebrate the Christmas season by listening, calling in, and contributing to the Christmas Radio-Thon for Ryno.


We have plenty of surprises for you, so please tune in and surprise us, and Ryno, with your generosity.

Also, we will highlight our most splendid and unobtrusive College Bowl “Pick Em” Game which you can enter by clicking HERE. (Make sure to choose the “straight pick” line item.)

Fun and Prizes for the whole family.

Anyhoo…

Thursday at 11 PM EST we will celebrate all things Ryno and hopefully raise enough stuff to fulfill his Christmas wishes.

If you want to listen, call-in, or do both and even contribute, just click HERE and that link will waft you off to our radio page.

Until tonight at 11 PM EST…

Cheers!!

7 comments:

Jay said...

Even George Clooney couldn't get a line up as awesome as that.

Anonymous said...

I will be there

Mike said...

Maybe YOU should buy the beer mine.

Schmoop said...

Jay: That's because George Clooney is no Matt or Jay. Word. Cheers Jay!!

Steven: Sweeeet. And by all means, give us a call if you can. Cheers Steven!!

Schmoop said...

Mike: I would if I could because I'm sure Drive-By Mikey would appreciate being somewhere warmer this winter. Cheers Mike!!

Raquel's World said...

Something tells me if I get laid off their will be no picket signs saying "Bring back Roc!" It sucks to be under appreciated.

Schmoop said...

Raquel: I would gladly and willfully picket on your behalf. That's how I roll, and well...you're hot. Cheers Roc!!