Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finally!! It's Summertime in Bagwine!!

After a month and a half of cold, shitty weather, the forecast for this weekend in Bagwine, Ohio is calling for temps near the 80 Degree mark, and...

My mood is slowly thawing out and improving.

Sure, I'll be working the Beer Mine most of the weekend, but that's fine, because warmth has finally come to Bagwine.

Along with the explosion of warmer weather comes the proliferation of summertime type events.

People throughout the Greater Bagwine Metroplex will finally be able to enjoy a myriad of warm clime, fun time activities... 

Some folks will hit the diamonds and play some baseball...

Others will hit the local lake at the state park and drown some worms...

The local state park also has great camping facilities that will surely be utilized this weekend...

Others may opt to simply stay home and enjoy the weather and a casual cookout with friends...

I know what Schmoop likes to do when it finally heats up.  She likes to find an opening in the time/space continuum, travel back to 1984, and go tubin' down the Mad River...

This is all exciting stuff for the denizens of our little burg, however, there is something even more exciting that happens when the weather heats up 'round here.

I not only work the Beer Mine while wearing no underwear, I begin to show off my incredibly sexy, massive, Adonis-like legs...

Uh-Huh...Try to calm down, O ladies of Bagwine; my legs will be showin' for a few months to come, so pace yourselves.

Yep.  It's summertime, and the Matt-Man is easy.

Cheers!!

11 comments:

Jay said...

I'd like to see if that baseball chick could catch my fastball.

Schmoop said...

Jay: I bet she could not only catch it, she could also go to bat and hit it out of the park. Cheers Jay!!

Mike said...

I think I want to go fishing.... no wait, camping... and a BarBque.

Schmoop said...

Mike: All are good choices but yeahhhhh, fishing looks...um...I mean, sounds really good. Cheers Mike!!

Raquel's World said...

Couldn't you sex up Schmoop's pic a bit if you were gonna post it up there with all those hotties?

MysteryChick said...

I like BBQ's.

Knight said...

Oh my! I think I've got the vapors.
Give me a little more leg Matty.

Schmoop said...

Raquel: No way. She looks perfect in all of her 20 year old, Mall-Hair glory. Cheers Roc!!

Chick: Let's eat !! Cheers Chick!!

Knight: They are massive and sexy aren't they? Cheers Knight!!

David said...

Oh, how I do love a casual cookout.

desert rat said...

BBQ, Baby! Thas' all I'm sayin'!

Schmoop said...

David: There is something to be said about them. Cheers David!!

Rat: Sounds good, but I just have the need to go fishin' first. Cheers Lovely One!!