Monday, July 04, 2011

Let Stupid Ring!!

Happy Independence Day, chuckleheads, Matt-Man here.

I know, I know many of you currently have massive red, white, and blue hangovers today as does Schmoop, and that is why I’m here.

We went to quite a festive 4th of July blowout last night and the ol’ Schmoopster celebrated her independence on a level rivaled only by Ben Franklin.

Anyhoo…

Just wanted to say hi, and let you know that Jayman and I are broadcasting live today at 11 AM EDT on I’m With Stupid on Blog Talk Radio.

So join us for the show by listening and calling in as we celebrate our freedom by attacking the Nanny Staters who are trying to regulate every aspect of our lives.

So grab a hangover beer and listen in by clicking HERE and/or calling in at 661.244.9852 at 11 AM EDT.


If we’re lucky…The lovely Tamra aka I’m With Stupid’s 2011 Mizz Red, White, and Mmmmmmm will call in.

Cheers!!

4 comments:

I'm With Stupid said...

It's going to be HUGE...I mean, if it nobody objects to us actually doing the show. I'm sure somebody will, somewhere. Cheers!!

--Matt-Man

desert rat said...

Oops! Missed it! Dang! And I was up early, too!

Mike said...

Schmoop and I were sleeping together. Just an arms length apart. A really looooong arm.

Four Dinners said...

A) My headphones are temporarily fucked

B) I'm staying with the good looking one even when they're repaired

So there.

4D

ps...when the phones are sorted I'll pop along old bean....