Monday, August 25, 2008

Ticket To Rap

Well kids…The Democratic National Convention is about to get under way.

The big news however, is that Barack Obama has chosen Bagwine fave, Sen. Joe Biden, to be his running mate.

President Obama…Vice-President Biden. Nice ring, no? But, that’s nothing in the bigger scheme of life.

These two are more than just running mates for the nation’s highest political office.


These guys are a pair of ghetto-licious, rappin’ in your face, political bad asses.

Chocolate Lightning and Vanilla Thunder.

They’ve even changed their names. Obama is now, Jug Lobes O.



He’s clean, articulate, and his ginormous ears can pick up the sound of Clinton and her supporters whimpering from 50 miles away.

Joe Biden is now known as, Joe Bone Thug. He’s smart, sarcastic, and not afraid to tell you how wrong you are.

He’d be quite comfortable telling the Dalai Lama that he has a better chance of having sex with a yak than achieving a free and peaceful world.

Joe Bone Thug would also add, “Oh, and get rid of that table cloth you’re wearing, and put on some real clothes. You look like a frickin’ mental patient.”

Yes indeed, this duo is quite the hot commodity. Def Jam Records and Aftermath Music have been pursuing them with gusto.

I have scored the coup however. I have signed them to Bagwine Records. I have already had their Executive wannabe asses in the studio, and we cut three fine recordings.

The first one was "Red State Smackdown"…The second one…"I Gets My Blow in Precinct 3."

The last one we did and the first one to be released is this one…



Damn right…Hop on the JLO/JBT Express, bitches.

What’s John McCain doing while we are recording, in your face, no holds barred, rap?

Johnny Mac is cutting some lame-o country album with of all people, Pat “Pass me the Mayonnaise, and Toss the Crisp Salad” Boone. WTF?

I heard their first song is some piece of crap titled, “The Women All Get Prettier at Poll Closing Time.”

Pussies.

See folks; politics isn’t always boring when two Pimp Daddy politicians are on the campaign trail. Rock on boys, rock on…

Off to see the Little Man…Have a great Monday.


Cheers!!

34 comments:

Lex Valentine said...

Enjoy your visit with Ryno!

Jay said...

And you should see the pimp mobile that Obama rides around in too. It's a sweet ride. Not to mention the 757 the campaign uses. Yeah, they are pimp daddies.

none said...

As soon as I head the news I put this together.

hiphop ticket </a

Marilyn said...

Are you going to do these on You Tube for us?

Desert Songbird said...

*shakes head in wonderment*

Dana said...

As long as they don't start wearing baggy jeans, I'll be OK!

Have a great time with Ryno!

Schmoop said...

Winter: Thanks. The little guy starts school tomorrow. Cheers!!

Jay: Word. Pass the Hennessey's and hand me a Black and Mild, JLO and Joe Bone are comin' to town. Cheers!!

Hammer: Ha. I'll check it out as soon as I wake up. Cheers Hammer!!

Schmoop said...

Marilyn: I think you'll see something along these lines. I have several You Tube things lined up, just haven't had time to put them together. Cheers!!

Songbird: I am a veritable sense of wonderment, aren't I? Cheers dear!!

Dana: Maybe baggy suits. Of course if Johnny Mac were to go "urban", he'd don baggy, down to his ancient ass crack, golf pants. Cheers Dana!!

Schmoop said...

Hammer: Ha . Good One. Let me know if I can use that. Cheers!!

Leighann said...

Never in my life have I seen politics in this light.

You scare me Matty, you truly scare me.

I like it.

Lu' said...

It's Nestles Quick Rap...

Schmoop said...

Leighann: I'm just keepin' it real...just keepin' it real. Cheers!!

Lu: Indeed. Welcome back Lu. Cheers!!

Lu' said...

Thanks Matt-Man, actually glad to be back to my little house, two great cats and terrific water pressure in the shower :)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Shakin their bacon
the Dems will be rockin'
this week and the backroom
will be filled with smoke, but not from cigars...

Gettin' those splifs tokin'
before taking McCain to the
outback shack and beatin his arse

Schmoop said...

Lu: Ha. Ya don't know how important good water pressure is until you don't have it. Cheers Lu!!

Bond: The Memphis Mafioso, ladies gentlemen. Give him his props. Cheers Vinny!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, those rappin' fools!

Cheesy said...

Word~ :o)

Schmoop said...

Metal: Hopefully they'll be rappin' at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Cheers!!

Cheesy: Right back at ya Cheese-Ho. Cheers!!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Ha ha. Brilliant matt-man! I keep laughing at John McCaine because he tried to use "Jonny B. Goode" for his campaign and Chuck Berry said "no frickin' way" so then he tried to take a Jackson Brown song but Jackson is suing him over it (like Jackson is going to go Republican....)

Jeff B said...

Obiden in O-eight.

Dem boys got some skillz.

Kimmie said...

That would be a sight I would love to see!

LOL @ Jeff's comment!

Enjoy your time with Ryno today.

Schmoop said...

VE: Ha. I am sure that if Johnny Mac carmked up his Victrola and broke of few of his old 78's out, he'd find some suitable music. Cheers!!

Jeff: Biden is da Bomb. Cheers Jeff!!

Schmoop said...

Kimmie: I did just that. Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Chocolate Lightning and Vanilla Thunder? Damn now I am hungry =(

Ken said...

Jug Lobes and Joe Bone, are you having bumber stickers made?

Liz Hill said...

The best I can say about Biden is 'meh'

YOU on the other hand RAWK!

Schmoop said...

Starr: Sorry about that. However can I make it up to you? Cheers!!

Micky: That's not a bad idea. Cheers, Mick!!

TB: Why thank ya. But I as far as Joe, I have always been a HUGE fan. Cheers!!

RW said...

Look at the good shit I been missing!

Schmoop said...

Roger: Ha. Like the new pic, dude. Cheers Roger!!

leelee said...

mos def!

HUGS!

Schmoop said...

Leelee: Ha. Cheers Funny Girl!!

CreativeMish said...

I can hardly wait for your speech!

Schmoop said...

Evil: Ha. No, no it wouldn't be. Cheers EG!!

Michelle: It should be a doozy. Cheers Michelle!!

katherine. said...

when I heard the news I thought of you....too bad they won't be elected...smile.