Monday, September 29, 2008

Hey, Brent Musburger!!? If I Want Pussy, I'll Go to John Madden!!

I have a Fantasy Football team in Jay’s League.

They suck. Even though I am one of the highest point scoring teams in the league, I have managed to be 1-3 at this point.

In a word, abysmal.

So, I was thinking…How about starting my own Fantasy Football League?

One where the football, instead of “pigskin” is made of cat skin, and will now be called, a “Pussy.”

And…

Where the touchdown, is now referred to as, a “Blowjob.”

In my world, this would be much better…

Just think of the scintillating and titillating commentary we would have while listening to Mayonnaise Mouth John Madden, when the football is now called a “pussy” and the touchdown is now called a “blowjob.”

I can hear Madden saying, “The key to this game comes down to which team controls the line of scrimmage and doesn’t turnover the pussy.”

Of course, weather always plays a factor when playing in the National Pussy League. Madden might speak this gem on some December Sunday when the Colts are playing the Bills in Buffalo…

“Y’know folks, you are going to be seeing Peyton Manning wiping his hands on center, Jeff Saturday’s ass all day, because with this heavy snow that is going to be one, wet pussy. You don’t want to fumble the pussy when it gets snapped.”

Madden would continue...


“If you spend sixty minutes dropping a wet pussy, you aren’t going to score too many blowjobs.”


The kicking game plays a major role in some games…Your views, Mr. Madden?

“When I coached the Raiders, I had the privilege of coaching the greatest punter ever, Ray Guy. He could boot that pussy 80 yards. He could really make that pussy scream when he put his whole foot into it.”

Even the “Red Zone” (when a team is inside the opponent’s 20 yard line) would take on a new meaning. Eh, John?

“The Bengals offense has fumbled seven times this year within the Red Zone. It’s almost as if when they encounter the Red Zone, they want nothing to do with the pussy. That really cuts down on their chances of getting a blowjob.”

I bet a fantastic catch would sound great with these new definitions, eh John?

“Did you see that, folks? Romo threw the pussy from midfield and Terrell Owens caught it on the run, bobbled the pussy twice, pinned it against his face, and then did a forward somersault into the end zone for the most spectacular blowjob I have ever seen...


That’s what pussy is all about, sports fans!!

It's acrobatic blowjobs like that, that remind me why I wanted to get into pussy in the first place.”

I like my idea, but with one MAJOR, non-negotiable caveat…

Thinking of Madden saying this crap is creepy enough, but I DO NOT want my word change applied to the college game, because if I ever hear Brent Musburger utter the words, “pussy” or “blowjob”, I will forever avoid sex.

Have a great Monday, all.


Cheers!!

54 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

There is one basic flaw with your commentary by Madden. You didn't throw in any, "Uh, uh,...and um..." Besides, the thought of Madden saying these things makes me want to hurl...bricks at him.

Schmoop said...

Songbird: I call him Mayonaisse Mouth for a reason...He loves "Blowjobs". Cheers!!

Unknown said...

I really don’t believe that Alex would like the idea of a football made of catskin —and Alex has very sharp claws.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

My hoomin bean iz rite! I haz berry berry sharpz clawz. OK?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Aww, I love Madden. Brent is a tool. He was, however, fucking hysterical as himself in Basketball.

Dana said...

And just what will John be eating when Dallas plays on Thanksgiving??

Schmoop said...

Nick: But just think how pretty the the ball would be. Cheers!!

Alex: Listen furball; don't threaten me. Cheers!!

Starr: I rarely listen to any of the broadcasters. I usually watch football with the sound off. Cheers!!

Schmoop said...

Kat: I always smother the pussy to avoid fumbling. Cheers Kat!!

Dana: The question is not "what" he will be eating; it's "who" will he be eating? Cheers!!

Meg said...

I think your fantasy could open the door for some far more interesting cheers from the pep squad.

Lu' said...

I've never cared for pussy. Been to a couple of pro pussy games. There is always some fan that's had too much beer and they are sitting too close to me. Folks get to charged up about pussy.

Schmoop said...

Prefers: Ha. Good point. I may work on that. Thanks for stopping and for the comment. Cheers!!

Lu: I understand, Lu. Sometimes due to weather and obnoxious fans actually going to the stadium to watch pussy is a drag. I'm glad that there is so much pussy on TV. Cheers!!

Real Live Lesbian said...

We've got Pussy, Yes we DO!
We've got Pussy, How 'bout YOU?

I wanna be on your team! ;)

Schmoop said...

Real: Sweeeeeeet. I have always longed to hear that you wanted to switch teams for me. Cheers, Sexy!!

Liz Hill said...

It seems perfectly normal that YOU would be talking fantasy pussy;-)

Schmoop said...

TB: Ha. Aren't you funny. And by the way, thanks for playing in my dream last night. We went into Overtime. We both Won!! Cheers!!

Karen said...

You are too funny Matt. It does not surprise me that you would think of this.

My team sucks too.

Schmoop said...

Karen: Ha. Thanks Karen. And even though your team sucks as you say, you beat up on mine this weekend. By the way, it felt incredddddible. Cheers : )!!

Schmoop said...

Dianne: So true. 'Cause Howard was one pussy lovin' mutha fuckah. Cheers Di!!

Schmoop said...

Evil: Ha. 99% of men do not realize that a pussy needs a good long "talking to" in addition to just being poked. If they knew that, they would score more often.

As far as Brent...Don't sugar coat your feelings, tell us how you really feel. Cheers EG!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

"Tony Romo steps up under center....there in the stands is his girlfriend, Jessica Simpson...Here is the snap, Romo takes the pussy and drops back...T.O. streaks down the sidelines, the thought of pussy and blowjobs filling his brain...Romo has to scramble, the Giant defense wants that pussy...Romo heaves the pussy high in the air...T.O. leaps and the pussy slides off his fingertips...the weather makes that pussy slippery, but T.O. dives and snatches the pussy just before it hits the ground...time expires and the Cowboys come 1 yard away from a blowjob and pussy history...On the sidelines, Romo looks up into the stands and sees Jessica leaving with matt-man...looks like Romo failed as a pussy hero by one short blowjob..."

Schmoop said...

Bond: Ha. Very Good Vinny, 'cept for the ending...

Jessica Simpson is average looking at best, in spite of her nice rack.

I already have access to a nice rack, and fortunatley that rack is attached to a much better looking woman with a much sharper mind. Cheers!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...you said Brent Musburger....now I can't have sex for a whole month!...it's ruint!!

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: I tasted the sourness of a little vomit against my uvula when I typed his name myself. Cheers P-Man!!

Anndi said...

So in your fantasy it would be a good thing for the team to suck?

Schmoop said...

Anndi: Obviously. Since my team is 1-3 my team sucks Big Time. So that must be good, right? RIGHT? I hear the guys on the Toronto Argonauts have big hands. Is that true? Cheers Anndi!!

Anndi said...

CFL players have to have big hands... the Canadian pussy is quite a handful.

Schmoop said...

Anndi: Ha. And Rowwwrrrrrr. Cheers Anndi!!

Anndi said...

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hey, yesterday the Alouettes pounded the Roughriders!

That didn't come out right, did it...

Schmoop said...

Anndi: It sounded HAWT!! We do have a bit of a connection.

One of the greatest CFL quarterbacks ever, Ron Lancaster, went to college here in Bagiwne at Wittenberg University. Talk about your Roughriders. Cheers Anndi!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

As a cat too, I'm with Alex! Sharp claws man.

I wish I could defend my Bengals, but I cannont.

At least my humans didn't make me wear my Bengals bandanna yesterday. I've coughed up hairballs tougher than that defensive line and passed gas harder than Fitzpatrick.

Schmoop said...

Mr. Hendrix: Thanks for stopping and even though I don't have a fave team, due to proximity, I somewhat root for the Bengals. Could they be any worse?

I feel your pain, my good man, I feel your pain. Cheers!!

Ed & Jeanne said...

matt-man - Awesome idea. You could invent a Babelfish translater device for the TV that you could program in words you want subsituted for words you choose. Wouldn't that make for fun TV? I could actually turn the sound on during a game!

Schmoop said...

VE: Now that's why I like you...You think outside the box...so to speak. Cheers Funny Man!!

j said...

Alex the Cat has very very sharp claws, OK? He was riled over the catskin ball... had to back him up on this one. :)

Hope that you have a nice week.

Schmoop said...

Jennifer: He can have the all of the sharp claw threats that he wants...I WILL NOT be intimidated. Cheers Jen!!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

U seez, Misser Matt-Man! Now allz da kitty katz and hoomin beanz dat readz my bloggie thangie iz cominz to seez ur bloggie thankie! OK?

Aint u happyz dat I writez boutz u!

P.S-ie --> I knowz u really dunt skinz no kitty katz! OK? And I duntz scratchez u wiff my clawz neffer! OK?

Anndi said...

Mr Lancaster was a classy guy. I remember him from some of his colour commentaries on the CBC. He passed away earlier this month.

Daisy said...

Um, you did not really mean cat skin. Right?

Schmoop said...

Alex: Otay. Cheers!!

Anndi: Yeah, he was. The school here that he attended is a class institution. Cheers!!

Daisy: Of course not...sorta. Cheers!!

Marilyn said...

Nice try, but even changing the vocabulary won't make football interesting.

Jay said...

The most important thing to remember is to protect the pussy. The pussy is precious and you have to protect it at all times.

Travis Cody said...

Uhm...no.

Anndi said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha @ Travis

katherine. said...

POTP

Schmoop said...

Travis: No? Oh okay...Purist!! Cheers Travis!!

Anndi: He's a party pooper. But a helluva nice guy nonetheless. Cheers Anndi!!

Kat: I have to admit...I'm clueless on that one. I ain't hip. Cheers Kat!!

katherine. said...

POTP
Power Of The Pussy

I must only use this power for good…


(maybe its a west coast term?)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Could be Katherine. I knew it ;)

Schmoop said...

Kat/Starr: POTP Hoarders!!! Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Dude I don't hoard, I share my wisdom. My kid has yet to carry her own shit to assemblies. She has too many guys offering to do it for her ;0

katherine. said...

oh yeah Sister Star....my girls (26 and 20) have learned the power.

sadly I remember the conversation I had with my boy a couple years ago (he's now 18) when he first discovered he was powerless.

Schmoop said...

Starr: You just had to go and pass on your allure to your daughter dintcha? Cheers Starr!!

Schmoop said...

Kat: Ha. Poor fellow. Cheers Kat!!

chica40208 said...

how about a foot bal made out of Matt-Man's skin!

Lex Valentine said...

That is just the most clever thing ever! Damn. You're a genius.