Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Charlie Sheen and Capri Anderson Moment

Were you expecting another fireworks filled installment between Schmoop and myself today in our weekly segment, He Said…She Said?

Well…

So was I. But…

When I woke up this morning to post it, I found that some drunken asshole evidently didn’t save the exchange.

Fucking moron.

This person needs to be severely reprimanded, publicly lynched, and then drenched in gasoline and set on fire.

Stupidity like this cannot and will not be tolerated, and it makes my job of providing daily frivolity to you the people, much harder to do.

This type of incompetence is unacceptable. So…

If any of you would like to come over and flog my stupid ass for not saving the post, I’ll be at home until 4:45 PM today.

I thank you in advance for punishing me for my Charlie Sheen/Capri Anderson moment.

On the upside…

I’m With Stupid after only nine shows, is already the number three rated comedy show on Blog Talk Radio!!

We attribute our success to many things…hard work, intensive show preparation, and the loyalty of our listeners, but mainly to dumb luck and labeling every show with the tag: Jewish Babes.

And…

This Friday (that’s tomorrow you chuckleheads) Jay and I will be making the I’m With Stupid magic happen once again as we broadcast on BTR at 11PM EDT.

We will be having our IWS Halloween Party. We will discuss Halloween party horror stories, our fave costumes, and our favorite scary movies.

Additonally, we will have our weekly football picks, Nipsey Russell and Dour Mike will probably be chiming in, and we have dug up several audio trailers of horror movies you may have missed out on.

We hope you listen and join the BOO-teelicious good times by calling in to our show.

That’s, I’m With Stupid at 11 PM EDT Friday night on Blog Talk Radio.

You can go to our BTR show page by clicking HERE.

And…

If you have a moment and are on Facebook, please go to our FB link on my right sidebar and “Like” us.

We want to be number one on BTR, on Facebook, and most importantly, number one in your hearts…or something.

Have a wunnerful Thursday and as always…

Cheers!!

19 comments:

Doc said...

1st to Comment BOO YAH!!

Have a great Thursday Matty... Butt I ain't flogging ya... (get it "butt") haha!

Dianne said...

I'd flog ya but you'd only want more

congrats on the show doing so well, that's exciting

see ya tomorrow night!

Michele said...

I'd come over there and give you the whipping you deserve but I think you'd like it too much.

Schmoop said...

Dianne: Woo Hoo!! I hope we hear from ya hot stuff, and yes, I would want more from you. Cheers Sexy!!

P-Man: I smolder every time I see your name pop up on here. Cheers P-Man!!

David said...

As much as I might be willing to give your butt that flogging, it would only encourage you to question my sexual orientation....In spite of the fact that you are asking for it. From the pics you have posted over the years, I would say that would be a fine butt to paddle. hehe

I'm looking forward to Friday night's IWS halloween party.

Schmoop said...

Michele: Oh I'd dig that, especially if you shouted out numbers from the Dewey Decimal System while spanking me. Cheers Michele!!

David: Ha...Okay David, c'mon up I'll let you have at it. Cheers David!!

Knight said...

I'll just add this to the list of floggings I plan to give you when I bike through town.

Schmoop said...

Knight: Oh My...I like that...A LOT!! Oh and by the way, add Schmoop to your flogging list; I know she'd enjoy a good flogging from you. Cheers Knight!!

Deech said...

Public Flogging? I am all in!

Schmoop said...

Joker: Why does that not suprise me? Cheers Joker!!

Raquel's World said...

Congrats on the show being sucessful! You both deserve it, you guys are funny as hell. I predict you'll make it to the big time soon but don't put too much faith in my predictions. I also predicted I would be happily married in surburbia with a handsome and rich husband by now. An duh, that isn't quite what happened.

Schmoop said...

Lu: Are you implying that I drink...a lot? Damn, you're smart. Cheers my friend!!

Raquel: Well, we try. I had always wished that I would be married to a rich man as well. Here's to our unfulfilled dreams. Cheers Sexy!!

Mike said...

Don't forget to video the floggings. From the girls only. I'm not into this guy on guy stuff.

Schmoop said...

Mike: I'm not into guy on guy shit either, but Jon Meachem is kinda hot. Cheers Mike!!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats on the ratings. We love Halloween so much, we got married on Oct. 30, so we'll be a bit "busy" this weekend. :-)

Schmoop said...

Evil: Busy? what? Are you guys getting divorced? Cheers and Happy Anniversary ETW!!

Jay said...

It could be blogger that got drunk and lost your post. Always consider the possibility of blaming someone else dude. It'll make you feel better about yourself.

Schmoop said...

Jay: I learn so damn much from you. Cheers Jay!!

Unknown said...

Charlie Sheen Capri Anderson Hot Photos: http://goo.gl/9c8Lo