Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fear and Laughing in Bagwine

I hope yesterday’s post gave you all something to think about. It did me. As I re-read it, I cried again.

Quit being assholes. Start being nice. Stand up for each other. Stop tearing everyone down. If you can’t do that, then shut up.

Now, for something completely different…

I know this is going to sound like a shameless post for the I’m With Stupid blog, but I can’t help it.

I was privy, as no one else is, to the prepination of Jay and Matt’s IWS Radio Show that will air at 6:30 PM EDT this Saturday.

Tuesday is the day that the Matt-Man, and the JayMan come up with all of the wonderful, craptastic things they say.
Now…I’m on day two of my “vacation”. Sure, I’m a lazy bitch. Haven’t touched that those damn closets yet, but hey! I did go get coffee yesterday. That’s something, right? Right?

Anyhoodle, the phone call that took place in my living room…well let’s just say, I have not laughed so hard in a long time. Including tears people! Now that is some serious funny shit.

I wish, oh God do I wish, I could reveal to you the dumbfuckery comedic genius that goes into preparing for these shows. Actually these calls should be the show! Unfortunately, I am sworn to secrecy.

No, I really wasn’t, but I’m still hoping to be the babe of the week on IWS. So, I lied about the secrecy thing.

What? I can’t be a babe? Fuck that.

Also, this day rendered another call….a phone call to the Matt-Man’s son, Ryno. This kid really needs to be on the IWS show. Better yet, he needs his own show.

He is the funniest, nicest, and according to him, the sexiest man around. The chicks dig him…so he says.

And listen folks, just like the listening on the phone call between these two nut jobs, don’t give Matt-Man so much grief for talking about his desire to pick up middle school chicks on Facebook…

It’s humor people. You know, fun? Laugh! Really, you’re not going to break your face…probably.

I love to laugh. I thank you Matt, and Jay. I lost my shit today, and that’s just what I needed.

Have a wonderful Hump Day, and…

Zoooooves!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the IWS crew is sort of like the CIA or FBI, shrouded in secrecy. For all we know those 2 could be working at area 51. Hmmm, can you say beer mine my ass? When the black helicopters are swarming the palatial digs the truth shall be revealed. Oh and BTW, I'd vote you babe of the week any day. ;-)

Jay said...

Babe of the Week? You're more like Babe of the Century!

Thanks for saying such nice things. If only we could be as funny during the show as we are when we prep.

Also, I just couldn't bring myself to post that pic of 14 year old Miley on Matt-Man's FB page and say "Remember like 4 years ago, when Miley was in her prime?" hahaha

-Jay

Beth said...

Rich: Shush! The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. I repeat...John has a long mustache. Oh, and thanks for the babe thing;)

Jay: I love you so! My stomach hurts from all the laughing! I'll tell Matt that you couldn't post that picture. He'll be crushed. Ha!!

Beth said...

Mike: Low bridge, everybody down. Low bridge,For we're coming to a town. Look it up Mike! Yes, that it what the internet is for, but be nice dammit.

Four Dinners said...

I will tune in! I will I will I will - eventually!

I'm With Stupid said...

It was nice to have you home to witness the true professionalism that goes into every one of our radio production teleconferences. And yes, you are a babe. Cheers!!

Matt-Man

Raquel's World said...

Too late. I already dished out my dismay on Matt's fb page about the young gals. I like to get things done. Ya feel me?

Beth said...

Four: Well get on it my good man!

Matt: Thank you my dear. I enjoyed myself!

Raquel: Ha! Yea, I feel ya!

Anonymous said...

Posts like this always bring a smile to my face....

I feel bad I missed the laughter. Those two are indeed a laugh riot and since Rhyno is carrying the Matt-Man gene, well....

Beth said...

Joker: I know. Those two always bring a smile to my face. They always seem to do it when I am lacking. As for Ryno? Yea, he's carrying the gene alright;)