Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Before We Have Sex, I Have To Ask...Do You Read Kierkegaard?

My buddy and frequent leading lady of my wet dreams, Dianne, wrote a post about racism the other day.

She was talking about how she hoped that future generations grow up to be “color-blind”.

I, of course, through my comment to her, took the conversation to a higher level by stating my 14 year old son is as bigotry-free as people come.

I added that as part of the proof of my statement was that, much like me, his uber-cool dad, my son finds Tyra Banks, smokin’ hot.

Dianne’s response was that she was glad of that, but hoped that my son would find smart women sexy as well.

If my kid follows in the footsteps of his dad, he will (after his horny teen years) like me, find smart women HAWT.

Okay I know…I want to have sweaty, animalistic sex with Tyra Banks, but her purely physical hold on me is not the norm. No siree…

I love a cute face, a big pair of fun bags, and a spankable ass as much as the next heterosexual guy, but it is intelligence and its derivatives of humor and sarcasm that make my Johnson as stiff as Michael Jackson’s dead body.

So, I thought I would talk about a few women that really turn me on because of their “smarts”. Here we go…

Dolly Parton. She’s pretty and has ginormous melons, but man, the chick is smart. Great songwriter, good actress, and a most astute businesswoman.


I would do anything in order to slip Dolly my Wood and ride her like a rollercoaster from 9 to 5.

Jodie Foster…She’s attractive but, meow…that brain. Mmmmmmm. She’s talented. She speaks fluent French and knows German and Italian and has a B.A. in Literature.

Oh how I’d love to get naked with Jodie and discuss the writings of Gertrude Stein and Oscar Wilde and then eat her lovely lady wallet (Thanks Candice) with a some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

From the world of politics and well, the realm of the dead, I always had the hots for former two time Pakistani Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto. Mmmmmmm, what a Muslim Muffin, she was.

Educated at Radcliffe, Harvard and a couple of British Universities, she had a keen mind and the courage to face her political adversaries and meet her ultimate demise through assassination in 2007.

The sight of her always made my shish-ka-bob sizzle. I would have loved to strip for her and let her smack me on my ass with a mohair whip as I shrieked about how I had been such an Islama-Bad Boy.

And then there’s this chick…


Holy Cow, she turns me on. You know why?

No, not because of her half nakedness, comely mouth and firm, perfectly shaped tits.

It’s because in this picture, she is reading Søren Kierkegaard’s, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to Philosophical Fragments.

How do I know she is reading that particular book? ‘Cause I believe it.

There are other chicks I dig because of their smarts, wits, and/or humor…Schmoop, Marie Curie, and Helen Keller. Hey, even deaf blind chicks need lovin’ too.

Of course there are all of you smart and funny women who comment here on Bagwine Ruminations.

You ladies make me horny everyday. And I say to you all, in those timeless words of the wise Chinese sage and philosopher, Confucius…

Me love you long time

Cheers!!

37 comments:

metalmom said...

I wasn't Mensa but I am pretty damn smart.

I can fink for meself.

Schmoop said...

Metal: I wil always luv yoo Medalmom. Cheers!!

Desert Songbird said...

An equal opportunity luster, you are: a Muslim, a hillbilly, a lesbian...wow, you are an EOE, aren't you? *grin*

I'm not brainy, but I'm not stupid, either. Do three college degrees gain me anything with you?

Jay said...

It doesn't matter how good looking a woman is, if she's stupid then she's just not sexy. Nothing is sexier than a chick with brains.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I noticed his "Rainbow Boner" as well, Desert. That Matt Man is just SO progressive!

Schmoop said...

Songbird: I give all I have to all who are. Degrees are nice, but they don't do anything for my pecker. Cheers!!

Jay: I agree. A woman who can talk dirty to me in bed and then discuss foregin policy when we're done, is gold. Cheers Jay!!

Starr: She Lives...She Lives!! Hope all is well. And yes, I do like to progress. Cheers!!

Desert songbird said...

I knew it! You're prejudiced against educated Pacific Islanders!!!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...LMAO @ Starrlight!...

Schmoop said...

Songbird: Not at all. I engaged in an orgy one time with the All Female Samoan Mensa Society. Cheers!!

Phfrankie: Rainbow Boners would make a great name for a band. Cheers P-Man!!

Dianne said...

can it be a wet dream if you're awake? cause I'm having one right now!

I adore the women you mentioned and will now take this opportunity to reveal a deep secret ...

I had a girl crush on Madeline Albright!! I swear I'd see that little Yoda like terror busting the balls of big ass dictators in her power suit and brooch of the day and I'd want to kiss her full on the mouth

threesome Matty?

Schmoop said...

Dianne: I'm glad you told me you're having one now 'cause I'll join ya...Can ya feel it?

I like Albright but as for the threesome with you and Albright. As long as you promise to stay between Madeline and myself I'll join in, but only because you're involved.

Cheers Sexy!!

Lu' said...

"Rainbow boner" HA! reminds me of an old boyfriend. Not the lezboner of it all but the angle of his undangle.

Schmoop said...

Lu: Ha...While I don't want to know any further details, (nor do I think I need them) that is amusing. Cheers Lu!!

Lu' said...

Nor would I provide any further details; I don't think hee hee hee. Can't believe I said what I did but your post brought back the image *wham*, made me laugh so I just thought I'd share. Mr Rogers would be so proud. Don;t you think?

Schmoop said...

Lu: Holy Cow, Lu...You mention an old boyfriend with a rainbow boner and then you use the word, WHAM? Did he frequently hit you upside the head with it? I think Mr. Rogers is disturbed; I however, am slighly aroused. Cheers!!

Beth said...

Yea! I got a mention!!!

Schmoop said...

Schmoop: Well of course you got mentioned. You're smart, funny, and boy do you have talents. More importantly...I want to continue to be the recipient of those talents. Zooooves and Cheers Schmoop!!

Lu' said...

Ha ha ha No! wham as in vivid imagery not whack feel the meat baby :) Hmm did IT move?

Schmoop said...

Lu: Yes it moved...But only because I was experiencing emotional displacement and putting myself in the old boyfriend's place. OH BABY!! ; )~ Cheers Pal!!

Phfrankie Bondo said...

...I have already formed a band and have named it The Rainbow Boners and we are playing this friday night at the Smart Broad Cafe in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico...

Schmoop said...

Phfrankie: I bet you guys play HARD rock, dontcha? I am hoping that you gig turns the Land of Enchantment into the Land of Enhancement. Boo Yah. Cheers P-Man!!

Lu' said...

Smart Broad Cafe in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico that is located next to the Prickly Pair Cafe is it not?

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Smart women total turn on....

Those you mention all rock...

Schmoop said...

Lu: Which is worse? A prickly pair or a Cact-ass? Man, I don't know. Cheers!!

Bond: Smart women rock my world. And thumb rings...for some reason, a woman wearing a thumb ring turns me on. Cheers Vinny!!

Lu' said...

Both sound like the picture in the medical textbooks would be something to not see :) Steer clear of the scorpions now there is one nasty prick.

Schmoop said...

Lu: I have a sister who used to live in Arizona...The scorpions were their scourge. Cheers Hot Stuff!!

Candice said...

I'm pretty sure Jodi Foster doesn't want any part of you or any other person that happens to sport a fleshy dangle of man meat between their legs.

Clearly I can't think of anything smart to comment today. Performance anxiety?

Schmoop said...

Candice: Oh I think she'd want me. I'd make her feel like she was Hinckley and I was her. I have that power. I hope your anxiety settles down...Cheers!!

desert rat said...

Oh, Jodie Foster, good choice! She is beautiful and brainy. I've always admired her. And Marie Curie - I'm a sucker for women (and men) of science! Ha!

I've missed reading you! It's good to be home!

Schmoop said...

Desert Rat: And it's nice to have you back. I should have put you on the list, purrrrrrrrrrr. Cheers Rat!!

desert rat said...

Alas, I don't read Kierkegaard before sex - I read Waugh.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh EXCELLENT choice Desert Rat!

Michele said...

We must have done something right also because our boys go for smart women and are totally color blind.

FYI, I'd do Jodie Foster and from what I hear I might have a better chance than you. I'll tell you all about it if it ever happens.

Schmoop said...

Desert Rat: What a coincidence...I make a waugh sound while having sex. Cheers Rat!!

Starr: She's so eclectic. Cheers!!

Michele: You and JR do good work. Yeah, I know your chances are better than mine, so please...let me know if it happens. Cheers!!

Dana said...

*gigglesnort* Way to not name anyone yet name everyone!

You've got to love a man who keeps all of his options open! *wink*

Schmoop said...

Dana: Never put all your eggs in one basket. Cheers!!

katherine. said...

I'm fairly certain Jodie Foster plays for the other team...

but you may be able to convince her partner to join you...